Все Категории

Answers to the FAQs about the New Progress System

Answers to the FAQs about the New Progress System

❓🤔 The highly-anticipated New Progress System is fast approaching, and we are set to keep informing you about the upcoming feature. Having received a variety of questions from the community, we've compiled a list of answers to the most frequently asked ones. 

Learn more about the New Progress System in the Q&A, and let us know if you still have any questions left in the comments below ⬇️

1. How does the new progress system work?

This new system will take over from the Progress Path as the way in which you can get all Mechs and Weapons in the game.

The new system is split into 8 Tiers which must be unlocked sequentially. Each Tier contains a variety of Mechs and Weapons which you can acquire using Credits, A-Coins, and in-app purchases. 

This is how progression through the new system works:

• To unlock a Tier, you must collect a certain number of Tier Stars from the previous Tier. For example, to unlock Tier III, you will need Tier II Stars
  • You earn Tier Stars either by acquiring Mechs and Weapons, or by ranking them up.

Continuing with the example above, to unlock Tier III you need to get Mechs and Weapons from Tier II or rank up Mechs and Weapons you acquired from Tier II that are already in your Inventory.  
  • When you rank up a Mech or Weapon you receive one Tier Star. Acquiring a Mech or Weapon will earn you the number of Tier Stars equivalent to that Mech or Weapon’s Rank at the moment you acquire it.

For example, acquiring a Rank 4 Zephyr from Tier V will earn you 4 Tier V Stars. Increasing the Zephyr’s Rank to 5 will earn you 1 Tier V Star.

Note that you will not receive a Tier Star if you max out a Mech’s stats so that its Rank Stars turn purple.

The further you progress through the Tiers, the more Tier Stars you will need to unlock each one. Keep in mind that only Tier Stars collected in the Tier immediately before the one you want to unlock will count towards it.

For example, once you unlock Tier III, Tier II Stars will not help you progress towards unlocking Tier IV — only Tier III Stars can do that.

Before you have unlocked a Tier you can still get Mechs and Weapons from it by purchasing them through Shop Offers or winning them as Rewards from Events. Just remember the Tier itself will remain locked, even if you have obtained some content from it. So, you’ll be able to use the particular Mech or Weapon you got, but the rest of the content in the Tier will be inaccessible. 

2. Does the new system have a name yet?

The New Progress System is called the Market, and can be accessed via the “Gear Hub'' button from your Hangar. When you enter the Gear Hub you’ll see tabs for the Market as well as for your Inventory. When you head to the Market tab, you’ll find all the Tiers as well as the Mechs and Weapons each one contains.  

3. When should we expect the release of the New Progress System?

As we mentioned in the Mech & Weapon Grade Update Q&A, the new system will be added to the game several months after the Grade Update.

We’ll first test it out in stages before releasing it to the entire player base.

4. How will my current in-game progress be transferred to the new system?

The Mechs and Weapons you have already acquired will remain in your Inventory and you can continue to use them. Which Tiers will be unlocked for you in the new system will depend on which Mechs and Weapons you have, their Rank, and in which Tier they are placed.

Keep in mind the following points: 

• All your Mechs and Weapons will be placed in a Tier. You can continue to use them, but the Tiers higher than the one you’re in will remain locked until you unlock them by earning the required number of Tier Stars. 
  • Any Mechs and Weapons you do not currently have will be available through the new system. You can obtain them when you unlock the relevant Tier.

5. What is the purpose of the shift from the Progress Path to the new system?

The main reason for the change is so that all players can get access to every Mech and Weapon in the game.

Simply extending the Progress Path and adding new content to it would not have been satisfactory, as the concept of the Path implies that the further along it you move, the more powerful will be the Mechs and Weapons you receive. 

But when we release new content into the game, we are often aiming to introduce greater variety into the gameplay, not necessarily more power.

As an alternative, we could have added new content at various points throughout the Progress Path and not just at the end of it. But this approach would have required us to rework the Progress Path with every release of a new Mech or Weapon, which is highly impractical.

So, we decided to create a new system which provides gradual access to all the Mechs and Weapons in the game.

We hope it provides a coherent, intuitive progression through Mech Arena, particularly with regard to Weapon Categories and Types, and highlights the variety of options you have within each Tier to advance more clearly. 

6. So, the New Progress System will provide access to EVERY Mech and Weapon in the game?

Upon release, every Mech and Weapon in the game will be available through the new system apart from the Cryo Javelin 6, which you can get when you refer 3 friends to the game and have them all reach Division 1. The Cryo Javelin 6 will still appear in a Tier in the Market, and will earn you Tier Stars when you acquire it or increase its Rank.

All other Mechs and Weapons in the Market can be obtained by spending Credits and A-Coins, or in some cases with in-app purchases.

7. Will the New Progress System contain Pilots and Implants?

No. The new system is only for Mechs and Weapons. 

You'll be able to acquire Pilots and Implants in all the usual ways you already know such as through Rewards in the Event Crate Rush, Arena Playoff, and Derby Events. You can also get Pilots by spending Credits and A-Coins. Implants, meanwhile, will still be obtainable with Credits or A-Coins in the Shop, and in Implant Crates. 

8. Now that Panther and Killshot have become Epic Mechs, how hard will it be to acquire them through the new system?

Under the New Progress System, Killshot and Panther will be placed in Tiers that correspond to their Rarity and Power. Since they are among the top 40% most powerful Mechs in the game, they will be allocated to Tiers accordingly.

9. What's going to happen to the Progress Path?

As we mentioned in our recent video on YouTube, all Mechs and Weapons will be transferred from the Progress Path to the new system. You'll still be able to obtain Resources, Crates, and Boosters from the Progress Path, although we are still figuring out how to fill in all the "gaps" left in the Path by the Mechs and Weapons that have moved to the new system.

10. How will the New Progress System affect Blueprint drops?

Under the new system, Crates will provide Blueprints for Mechs and Weapons in Tiers that you have unlocked. They will also drop Blueprints for any other Mechs and Weapons you have in your Inventory, regardless of how you acquired them (such as via the Progress Path, as a Reward from an Event, or through a Shop Offer). 

11. As more Content is added to the game, will it increase the number of Stars required to unlock Tiers?

For now, we do not envision the number of Tier Stars required to unlock Tiers increasing, even if more Mechs and Weapons are added to them. We see the addition of new content to the Tiers as an opportunity to add variety to the game, not a way to make it more difficult or time-consuming to make progress.

i

Просмотры
Комментарии
7 апр. 2023, 13:0707.04.23
7 апр. 2023, 13:2507.04.23

What are you doing with the mechs if your moving them to a new progress system

7 апр. 2023, 13:3107.04.23

I don't think this is a good 

7 апр. 2023, 13:4307.04.23

Porque no ponen el texto en español,gracias

7 апр. 2023, 13:4407.04.23

i need a checkbox to ignore this, i'm doing a challenge playthru inspired by soul level one challenge in Elden Ring... all grey/green mechs (panth and ks got grandfather'd in because green when i started playing).  i would like to use lancer/killshot/MD/paragon/Panther even vs legendary hangars.  i would also like a full pvp checkbox for matchmaking, unlimited que time with ready check when it finds ten players (so no afk).  please have option to remove 15-30 second wait timer for full PVP

7 апр. 2023, 13:4707.04.23

Bata player here & the  direction of the game has me looking & testing  other games. You guys have slapped us old time players enough. You have no  loyalty, no appreciation forthe ones that have been with you from the beginning. Nerfing our stuff is just wrong 

Thanks but I won't be playing for much longer 

7 апр. 2023, 13:4707.04.23

We get that you're creating tier system, what we want is that with tier system, there should be restrictions between tiered players when battling. For example, a tier 4 player cannot match with tier 6 player but or vice versa... Tier 4 player can match with tier 5 if his performance in battle is extremely good. Same that tier 4 player cannot match with tier 3 unless they are performing very bad in battles. I think that would separate people from those F2P and P2W players and will drive gaming experience better ehile keeping the battles fair.

7 апр. 2023, 14:0207.04.23

I also think it's not a good idea for this game. 

7 апр. 2023, 14:0907.04.23

Don't do it 

7 апр. 2023, 14:1407.04.23
7 апр. 2023, 14:14(отредактировано)

Will the price change or will the mechs and weapons cost the same in credits or A-coins? 

Because if they will be more expensive I will buy them now, if not I will save my credits and A-coins for the update.

7 апр. 2023, 14:1607.04.23

Pongan en el foto para que traduzca a español 

7 апр. 2023, 14:1707.04.23

With the difference of tiers and power what affect will this have on the clans playing together and with friends? 

7 апр. 2023, 14:2407.04.23

The reaction to the change have been mostly negative ... i dont think anyone wants this 

7 апр. 2023, 14:3107.04.23

1)Will we get extra points for maxed mechs and weapons 

2)if we have a mech or weapon of a tier will we get their blueprints

3)if we have weapons and mechs of a tier will we be able to unlock weapons of that tier without getting the stars needed in the tier before it(if I have some legendary things will I need to upgrade the tier of epic to unlock new mechs and weapons of legendary tier )

7 апр. 2023, 14:4607.04.23

Being an Alpha launch minute player I am excited for the new system. Some bots such as Brickhouse were just to expensive and I've never seemed to save enough to get them since there is always something that needs to be upgraded first. Please ignore all the negative Nancy's that are more comfortable in the box they know and don't want a new box. I appreciate the innovative efforts your team has been experimenting with such as the sponsored partners and this new tier system. I look forward to the days of Mics and more advanced clan features such as better indentation system and more independent clan management and a clan only arena for participating in clan tactic practices.

7 апр. 2023, 14:4907.04.23

Please mach arena decrease the damage of bots he just frustrating me 

7 апр. 2023, 15:1607.04.23

Don't do this it is a terrible idea. Just add it to the progress path.

7 апр. 2023, 15:2407.04.23

DON'T CHANGE THE SYSTEM. 

IF IT WORKING DON'T FIXED.

7 апр. 2023, 15:2907.04.23

It seems u will still have to pay for new weapons & mech's, if that is the case then there is no point. By all means its understandable if when they first come out u have to buy them, but what will be the time frame for them to be put into the new tier system so everyone has a chance to grind for them if they want too?

7 апр. 2023, 15:3107.04.23

Something that they do not allow in the game and that I do not like is that a player cannot buy more than one pilot of the same type, which should not be the case, since if there are level 4, 6 and 8 weapons of the same type, how you assign the pilot if they already have it in another assigned Mech that is something that they should readjust, they allow repeat pilots but those that are bought with credits, they must readjust that in the game as a player is my idea, it is a game that has good potential they just have to improve some things and change others but it is a fun and entertaining game where you can get mech and weapons very easily

7 апр. 2023, 15:5007.04.23
DarkO

Bata player here & the  direction of the game has me looking & testing  other games. You guys have slapped us old time players enough. You have no  loyalty, no appreciation forthe ones that have been with you from the beginning. Nerfing our stuff is just wrong 

Thanks but I won't be playing for much longer 

You aren't alone. My 4 other friends and I are considering the same movement too. It seems that Plarium will continue to develop this game into a P2W player base, following the same footsteps as Pixonic. But hey, money to be made right?