Все Категории

Meet the New Community Manager!

Meet the New Community Manager!

Hello guys!

My name is Andrii, and I'm a new member of the Community Management team at Plarium. I will be your Community Manager in Mech Arena, and I aim to help make our in-game environment better!

I enjoy using different combinations of Mechs, pilots, and weapons with unusual playing styles. In my opinion, good skills is what makes a player MVP.

Right now, my favorite Mech is Paragon. Despite its reputation of being a “boring Mech for beginners,” I like to pair him with some potent sniper weapon like Longarm and attack my enemies from non-obvious points of a map. 

Apart from Mech Arena, I'm a big music fan. I like to listen to it, write it, and perform it. Indie rock is my favourite genre, but I've always been open to all kinds of music.

So what's your favourite Mech and what helps you to become the MVP? 

Просмотры
Комментарии
14 фев. 2023, 13:3214.02.23
CrystalDrewCommunity Manager
20 фев. 2023, 16:3120.02.23
20 фев. 2023, 16:32(отредактировано)
Matthew Houtchens

is it just me or is mech arena not opening

Is your problem still relevant? I advise you to contact our Support team if you didn't yet. Please provide your player's ID, a device you are using, and screenshots if it's possible to speed up the process.

https://plrm.me/arena_support or email them at: arena.support@plarium.com

Following these steps will bring the results much faster. 

20 фев. 2023, 16:3320.02.23
Arche Angel

BIIIIIIIIIG WELCOME TO THE TEAM ANDRII

I like ur choice in Mech's, I find the game is much like pokemon in that ur 1st mechs in the game are truly competive, i also used the paragon the same way, but i will be honest, my lancer is the star of my team. right now carrying a sniper rifle it makes for the perfect ninja, stay hidden, take the high griound and even in a stand off, arial snipesusing a longarm 8 makes it and i quote "irritating to fight against" lolz, often i will break protocol and become a distraction so my team can advance, luckily it moves quickly so i easily go from the camp zone to the front line in just a few seconds. 

Please add me in game, 

id love to collab with u as a muso and perhaps even work with plarium as i do have skillz in music composition and production as well as 3d dev using blender and unity, which from what i can tell is what mech arena was written with. 

music dev i have released many songs over the years and have them stored all over the internet, spot my stream some time on twitch /7Arche7Angel

I look forward to seeing u on the battle field @CrystalDrew

humble regards

the Arche Angel

P.S

id love to see this game featured on tournament sites like feder8 and buddy sites like epal?

Hi Arche Angel! Happy to meet you! 😁

Having both Paragon and Lancer at the very start of the game is a really cool feature. Each of these Mechs is different opening the game from various corners for newbies. The combination of Longarm, Lancer, and its ability to get to almost any point of the map indeed makes this Mech pretty naughty for enemies.

It's so cool you have a huge interest in Mech Arena! It's really impressive that our game leads you to produce creativity, so you should definitely check out our Mech Arena Content Creator Program via this link:

https://plarium.com/landings/en/mech-arena/content-creators

And to answer your PS question, for now, we don't have any plans to be featured on the mentioned platforms, but we will consider this idea! 

20 фев. 2023, 23:5820.02.23

Nobody agrees with me but my favorite is little Zephyr. I like to hide, freeze close enemies then jump out and wipe them out. I even get Surges that way. Something you guys should do is allow us to trade/sellback weapons and mechs we no longer use.  Say I want to turn in  a Lancer for another, or a level 4 grade weapon on a level 6.   Say to buy the level 6 is 15,000 coins but you let us trade for 5,000. (Just making things up as example) There has to be an equitable way for both you and players to do this, ala the old MS Mechwarriors. 

21 фев. 2023, 00:0421.02.23
CrystalDrew

Actually, I do like the game. I've tried some of its competitors and Mech Arena fits me the most as it's the easiest to play one, not boring though. In this way, I can highlight not the problems, but some personal suggestions (even if they are not possible due to the technical possibilities):

1. More than a single ability to every Mech
2. In-match voice/text chat
3. Presence of pilots during a match (maybe as a short cutscene or something)
4. Bigger choice of modifying the look of a Mech to create own more unique styles
5. More special options for clans

Talking about fixing the problems, our game developers are working on improvements as well as we are trying to deal with any newly defined bugs asap.

I dont see what difference the appearance makes. I dont understand folks paying for skins. I wouldnt care if they all looked like watermelons, lol. Its waht they do that counts.  But, I would really like more weappn options per mech. At least three, maybe 4 weapons like the old Mechwarrior tho that would require heavier keyboard manipulation.

21 фев. 2023, 00:0521.02.23
Munky

Chat room is a problem, with acoin spam obviously, but now with the 2 english language rooms being taken up by non-english speaking players, and 1 (room 421) is full (shows 300).

YES!!!!  The ACOIN spam bot takes up so much chat space and it leads to a bad site

21 фев. 2023, 00:5021.02.23

Problem  already...I had just purchased coins to upgrade my Panther then got a server upgrade freeze---when it came back on---my coins to upgrade had been taken but NO upgrade, and now to upgrade Panthers costs SO MUCH MORE that I may just quit. Im into this game hundreds of dollars too m uch already and increasing prices stinks on ice.  So I lost coins. Next upgrade for Panther is somethinglike 240,000 coins. No way Jose

22 фев. 2023, 08:2722.02.23
N8 _

I does the same for killshot, and killshot can travel 60 meters with implants also.

Actually, I think the main advantage predetermined for Killshot by the developers is its speed and in any way, it will surpass Paragon in this aspect. However, I don't think Killshot with Longarm is a good decision, unlike Paragon.

22 фев. 2023, 08:2722.02.23
PogsterPlays

Tenguuuuuu

Sky Strike!

22 фев. 2023, 08:2822.02.23
Ikikuass

Problem  already...I had just purchased coins to upgrade my Panther then got a server upgrade freeze---when it came back on---my coins to upgrade had been taken but NO upgrade, and now to upgrade Panthers costs SO MUCH MORE that I may just quit. Im into this game hundreds of dollars too m uch already and increasing prices stinks on ice.  So I lost coins. Next upgrade for Panther is somethinglike 240,000 coins. No way Jose

Yesterday I had plenty of cases when Zephyr just stunned me making me unable to escape. It was annoying and dreadful, but I guess pretty fun for my opponents!

As it was announced in our recent video, big changes are coming to the game and some of your unused Mechs/Weapons could return to the battlefield again.

I think appearance creates some kind of atmosphere and a more unique style. Of course, as in the majority of other games, it doesn't affect the game process much. New weapons as well as any other new content are under constant development.

Please contact our Support agents to solve the problem with coins. The Support team is able to check your coin payments and help you. It will speed up the process if you could provide more detailed information or a screenshot of your purchase. Reach the Support via this link: https://plrm.me/arena_support or email them at: arena.support@plarium.com. They will help you!

22 фев. 2023, 13:2322.02.23
CrystalDrew

Actually, I think the main advantage predetermined for Killshot by the developers is its speed and in any way, it will surpass Paragon in this aspect. However, I don't think Killshot with Longarm is a good decision, unlike Paragon.

If it doesn't surpass it with speed then wouldn't it's ability be useless? If your thinking of lomgarms then panther/puma or gatecrasher would be best if you wanted a high capacity energy mech. If you useblongarms then you would want a mid energy cap since longarms only go to 12. Orion, Stalker, and Brickhouse would be the best for longarms since they increase the damage output. But if you like Paragon then you do you, I guess.

22 фев. 2023, 15:5222.02.23
N8 _

If it doesn't surpass it with speed then wouldn't it's ability be useless? If your thinking of lomgarms then panther/puma or gatecrasher would be best if you wanted a high capacity energy mech. If you useblongarms then you would want a mid energy cap since longarms only go to 12. Orion, Stalker, and Brickhouse would be the best for longarms since they increase the damage output. But if you like Paragon then you do you, I guess.

Speaking about the stats only, you are right. However, the gameplay is not only stats but skill as well. In this way, I believe that it's very important how one uses Mechs/Weapons/Abilities. Based on this, it's quite possible to take advantage of Paragon's Boost even dueling with Killshot. And I personally got used to the balance of Paragon's speed, health, and energy capacity. That's probably the main reason why it's still my favorite Mech. Besides, I suppose it was designed as a pretty flexible one intentionally for new players to understand which gaming style they prefer. 

22 фев. 2023, 15:5322.02.23
Munky

Chat room is a problem, with acoin spam obviously, but now with the 2 english language rooms being taken up by non-english speaking players, and 1 (room 421) is full (shows 300).

Our team is working on improving the functioning of our Chat, however, the situation with scammers is still present. You can always help us by reporting players violating the rules! Just send us an ID of a violator and a screenshot of them breaking the laws of our community. It will help us a lot! 😉 Reach them via: https://plrm.me/arena_support or email them at: arena.support@plarium.com

Talking about the language rooms, we will consider your comment, thank you! 

22 фев. 2023, 17:5422.02.23
CrystalDrew

Speaking about the stats only, you are right. However, the gameplay is not only stats but skill as well. In this way, I believe that it's very important how one uses Mechs/Weapons/Abilities. Based on this, it's quite possible to take advantage of Paragon's Boost even dueling with Killshot. And I personally got used to the balance of Paragon's speed, health, and energy capacity. That's probably the main reason why it's still my favorite Mech. Besides, I suppose it was designed as a pretty flexible one intentionally for new players to understand which gaming style they prefer. 

Ok that makes sense👍

23 фев. 2023, 08:2023.02.23
Munky

Our team is working on improving the functioning of our Chat, however, the situation with scammers is still present. You can always help us by reporting players violating the rules! Just send us an ID of a violator and a screenshot of them breaking the laws of our community. It will help us a lot! 😉 Reach them via: https://plrm.me/arena_support or email them at: arena.support@plarium.com

Talking about the language rooms, we will consider your comment, thank you!

23 фев. 2023, 08:2123.02.23
Helix

Hey Andrii. My favorite Mech is the Killshot and i like to equip it with javelins, shotguns, or missile racks depending on the event.

Bought Killshot recently, it seems like one of the most fun Mech to play. Definitely for ones who love speed! 

2 март 2023, 15:1102.03.23

Well hi andrii you are common to me cause my favourite mech is paragon as well. my favourite part in this game is that i like coming after my team players and helping them from other players. i like juggernaught next.

2 март 2023, 16:2502.03.23
karthik roller

Well hi andrii you are common to me cause my favourite mech is paragon as well. my favourite part in this game is that i like coming after my team players and helping them from other players. i like juggernaught next.

Oh, it seems like you prefer a more stealthy style indeed the same as me. Definitely a good choice! 

4 март 2023, 01:5304.03.23

welcome dude 

it is fun isn't it?

4 март 2023, 10:1504.03.23

Hi, welcome 

My favorite mech is killshot; It's because kill shot is small it can hide anywhere.

but most meel dash ability makes it a attacker but i dont know why its is scout ;-;

other is my panther cause when i was a noob i hated all mechs even killshot then i brought plasma canon 6 and kept it on my panther then i was a pro. now my best mech is killshot bc i use it as common but my panther is very very best with its missile rack 8.

thank you.

6 март 2023, 01:1606.03.23

this is not my favorite mech but was one of my most favorite mechs form the beginning. The Paragon mech!!!

Indeed, slap that longarm on your paragon and read the description of the longarm and how to get max damage.. Here's a hint... Use Paragon's dash ability to RUN STRAIGHT BACKWARDS while aiming/firing any longarm and youll see your DPS get bigger, bigger and bigger the farther away you get (75m-150m i think but dont quote me on that).

Now, before you think that's all to what they may call 'strategy' then hang with me because the best is yet to come: Lets make your paragon Sniper also a decoy. How? Here's how:

Currently, we are discussing sniper roles and distance weapon operation. Well, put an autocannon (another newbie fav) to fire from so long away that you'll do ZERO dps. This is for a reason. Autocannon bullets fly faster and more frequent than longarm blasts -so- when the enemy ('target') is being pelted with no damage every single one of them thinks in thier head 'well, this guy isnt huting me therefore he cant hurt me' thus your decoy role is comeplete. You are welcome! Also, if they have medium range weapons (like plasma, pulse or oh, autocannon) they are not able to damage you as youre also not damaging them. It dosent get any more complicated than that *I PROMISE*

Side note about the autocannon at max range that does no damage, it also hides you making you a grey blur as you send the entire clip of autocannon thier way.. You literally SNEAK IN THE LONGARM BULLETS!!! They wont know theyre dead untill they are selecting your next target.