Все Категории

Patch Notes 2.21

Patch Notes 2.21

Version 2.21 is here. We have made the following tweaks to improve your experience:

- Deathmatch MVPs. MVPs in both 5v5 and 2v2 Deathmatches will now be calculated using scores in 3 categories: Kills, Assists, and Awards.

- Bug fix. We've fixed a display issue concerning notifications appearing on the Clan button in the Hangar.

- Bug fix. We've fixed notifications so that missed ones will now appear when you are online again.

- Bug fix. The Clan List tab will not show the Clan Requests button for Clan Leaders anymore.

- Bug fix. We've rectified a bug and an error popup that's sometimes triggered after creating a Clan.

- Bug fix. We've fixed the text displayed in the Weekly Clan Damage tab when viewing it using a 3:2 aspect ratio.

- Bug fix. The Clan Power parameter in different tabs have been adjusted so they match.

- Bug fix. We've addressed an issue causing a random popup to appear after applying to a Clan from the Clan List tab.

- Bug fix. The popup that appears after a Clan Leader is removed due to inactivity will now go to the right Member.

- Bug fix. We've fixed a rare bug that caused the Search button in the Search Clans window to become unusable.

- Bug fix. Applications from players who have joined other Clans will now not appear in a Clan Leader's Recruitment screen.

- Bug fix. We've addressed an issue causing Splash Damage to go through Juggernaut's Personal Shield.

- Bug fix. The Imperial Temple Map's lighting has now been fixed.

We've got more improvements coming soon. Now, go out there and take on the world in the Arena!

i

Просмотры
Комментарии
3 янв. 2023, 13:4703.01.23
3 янв. 2023, 15:2803.01.23

Bugün güncellendi sorun devam ediyor 413748 geliştirme mavi Ç eksik

3 янв. 2023, 15:3203.01.23

thanks for fixing issue

3 янв. 2023, 15:4003.01.23

Thank you fixing the bugs. But after the new version I sadly encountered something not witnessed before. I play on the PC version and the Chat is super-sluggish, even to the point that Windows wants to close the app for not responding anymore.

3 янв. 2023, 15:4803.01.23

Problemas com o chat aparecendo a todo momento

i

3 янв. 2023, 15:5703.01.23

Have you fixed the pilot implant issue that was preventing you from removing the cost?  

3 янв. 2023, 16:3803.01.23

Hey there! I really like how you've fixed those clan chat bugs but there is one thing thats really bothering me and not letting me open mech arena at all! Its that the desktop app Plarium Play does not open mech arena... like at all. It shows that mech arena is launching and running for a few seconds and then reverts back to the normal play button and doesnt start the game. Pls fix this. 

3 янв. 2023, 16:4703.01.23

Pathetic updates again... Stop this nonsense...

In spite of thousands of requests made by the player community, you still not giving us what we want, instead you make idiotic and silly updates that nobody asked for. 

Where is the implant removal discount?? , why haven't you released this ? It's been 4 months since the last one. Your arrogance to completely ignore the requests of the whole player community, shows the extent of your insatiable greed and fraud.

Why haven't u fixed  the mortar warning notification? 

Why havent u added new maps in the game?

why havent u fixed the Chat scroll list , and the ingame chat feature ??

why haven't u fixed the guardian system crash ??

why haven't u added a Clan vs Clan feature ??

why havent u buffed the tank mechs ??

why have t u fixed the butter dash that happens in killshot and surge??

its high time that u show responsibility and accountability , we are fed up with your complete disregard of player feedback and find your eagerness and attitude to loot awful and disgusting.

3 янв. 2023, 16:5003.01.23

I am also having the chat issue and why haven't you added an ignore button yet? This game is ruined by Acoins spam,children and trolls.                                   Such a simple fix yet you do nothing,why? Please fix the chat issue asap

3 янв. 2023, 17:4903.01.23
SamSamurai FIclan

In spite of thousands of requests made by the player community, you still not giving us what we want, instead you make idiotic and silly updates that nobody asked for. 

Where is the implant removal discount?? , why haven't you released this ? It's been 4 months since the last one. Your arrogance to completely ignore the requests of the whole player community, shows the extent of your insatiable greed and fraud.

its high time that u show responsibility and accountability , we are fed up with your complete disregard of player feedback and find your eagerness and attitude to loot awful and disgusting.

SamSamurai's in here speaking the truth!  

Get your stuff together Dev Team.  Read this list and get to work. 

3 янв. 2023, 18:3103.01.23

personne parle fran

3 янв. 2023, 18:3303.01.23

Add in game Vsync to the Plarium Play version. Screen tearing sucks. While you can set an NVIDIA profile for the game to enable vsync by default, you have to redo the profile every time the game gets updated, which is annoying.

3 янв. 2023, 20:2303.01.23

o game esta bugando de mais apos a atalizaçao ,favor arrmen isso 

4 янв. 2023, 02:0104.01.23
Arra

Hey there! I really like how you've fixed those clan chat bugs but there is one thing thats really bothering me and not letting me open mech arena at all! Its that the desktop app Plarium Play does not open mech arena... like at all. It shows that mech arena is launching and running for a few seconds and then reverts back to the normal play button and doesnt start the game. Pls fix this. 

Hello Arra, sometimes when the app is updated on the PC, it needs the cache cleared to open properly. You can clear the cache by going to the PC menu "Settings' > 'System Preferences' > 'Troubleshooting' > Reset cache.

4 янв. 2023, 02:3604.01.23

Opening chat crashes the game currently.

4 янв. 2023, 03:2704.01.23

I'd really like the mortar incoming bug to be fixed. So many times I get killed because I have not gotten the alert. 

4 янв. 2023, 06:2104.01.23

Where's the freefall in the latest Apple Store update?

i

4 янв. 2023, 08:1004.01.23
SamSamurai FIclan

What he said. 

Especially painful for me is the implant removal discount. We have had new pilots come into the game and need to be able to move implants. Honestly, I don't think we should have to pay to change our pilot implants any more than we should have to pay to put different weapons on mechs.

It's not lost on me that you would want to disincentivize people from moving implants to specific pilot, mech, weapon combinations for tournament maps. But, I paid a lot of money for those pilots, implants, pilot marks, and implant parts and I should be able to use them in any way I wish.

4 янв. 2023, 10:3904.01.23

I'm guessing the splash damage thing is to do with gatecrasher. 

I noticed that but though it was a feature 😅

4 янв. 2023, 12:0404.01.23

and i have always known, in 7 years in plarium, when they update something, 1 they fix 10 they make them worse. the bugs will always be there... but if the gameplay was correct and balanced, it would be a nice game, but for how it works now.. you get tired immediately, it's impossible to beat a 150-200k experience against over 360k players who are super equipped... for this i will not continue this game as my game, sorry.

4 янв. 2023, 13:3304.01.23

Well, i hope the Free For All mode isnt RESTRICTED to tournament crap only cuz thatd be BORINGGG