Все Категории

Clans Are Here!

Clans Are Here!

You asked. We listened. Clans are coming to Mech Arena, and they'll be accessible to all players who have reached League Division 8 or higher.

Getting started is simple: either create your own Clan or join one from the Clan List. Once you're in, there are several ways for your new Clan to compete for supremacy in the Arena!

The first is the new Clan Power stat, which is calculated by adding together each individual Clan Member's Inventory Power. A player's Inventory Power is calculated by adding up the Power stat of each Mech and Weapon the player has unlocked.

Another way to test your Clan's mettle is through Weekly Clan Damage. This stat is based on the total Damage dealt by all Clan Members during the week in all Battles except for Custom Matches.

Help your Clan max out these two stats to get featured in the Top 100! You can see the Top 100 Clans globally for each stat by navigating to the Clan Power tab and the Weekly Clan Damage tab.

We'll be fleshing out these features and refining the Clan experience over time, which means - as always - we want your feedback. Try it out for yourself and let us know what you think. Until next time, we'll see you - and your new Clan - in the Arena!

Просмотры
Комментарии
24 нояб. 2022, 13:4624.11.22
24 нояб. 2022, 15:2424.11.22
24 нояб. 2022, 15:29(отредактировано)

Hi, Anastasia, I am Brazilian and i have on my profile 2 flash games is Total Domination and Soldiers Inc...

I think this game have more to explore, i have some things in my mind about some future implemantations and i need ask about something...

The Team of Mech Arena can create new mode on the game, called Mech Infestations ?

I don't know about the name, but in my opinion is better to play to win some items and other things...

For example, In "Mech Infestations" can put levels equal like Total Domination and Soldiers Inc...

I miss of city maps, is very interesting way on the map to search the mechs to destroy... 

I have very interesting about challenges against the bots, some players don't like bots because have some problems on algorithm when playing on Battle Mode...

If you consider my post irregular, don't worry, the moderators can delete my post...

Thanks...

28 нояб. 2022, 16:4528.11.22

What would be nice is giving clans a small text box that can be accessed in game to describe what the clan is all about (power clan, relaxed, kid friendly, discord required, time zone preference etc). Right now all there is to go on is player number, power, and rating. It is hard to choose one that will fit my play style.

FlooCommunity Manager
2 дек. 2022, 12:3002.12.22
Italo_Noise

Hi, Anastasia, I am Brazilian and i have on my profile 2 flash games is Total Domination and Soldiers Inc...

I think this game have more to explore, i have some things in my mind about some future implemantations and i need ask about something...

The Team of Mech Arena can create new mode on the game, called Mech Infestations ?

I don't know about the name, but in my opinion is better to play to win some items and other things...

For example, In "Mech Infestations" can put levels equal like Total Domination and Soldiers Inc...

I miss of city maps, is very interesting way on the map to search the mechs to destroy... 

I have very interesting about challenges against the bots, some players don't like bots because have some problems on algorithm when playing on Battle Mode...

If you consider my post irregular, don't worry, the moderators can delete my post...

Thanks...

Italo_Noise, thank you very much for sharing your thoughts and impressions! While Mech Arena is a fast-paced shooter that currently does not presuppose some kind of an adventure mode, there are a lot of plans for the game's development 🤗

FlooCommunity Manager
2 дек. 2022, 12:3302.12.22
Deadead101

What would be nice is giving clans a small text box that can be accessed in game to describe what the clan is all about (power clan, relaxed, kid friendly, discord required, time zone preference etc). Right now all there is to go on is player number, power, and rating. It is hard to choose one that will fit my play style.

Deadead101, that is an excellent suggestion that the devs are already considering for future iterations of the clan feature 👌

17 апр. 2023, 12:2417.04.23

Hello, how do we track individuals clan damage? We only can see the whole clan weekly damage but I would like to see their actual damage, not just the squad power. Is there a way??