Все Категории

Enable Cross-Save for Mech Arena

Enable Cross-Save for Mech Arena

Connect your mobile Mech Arena progress with a Plarium ID and continue right where you left off on Windows or Mac through Plarium Play! Enjoy seamless cross-platform gameplay and take advantage of the in-game offers on Plarium Play that aren’t available anywhere else. 

Here’s how to set it up:

1. Launch Mech Arena on the mobile device that contains the progress you want to backup. 
  2. Tap on your Avatar, then ‘Connection’.
  3. Tap ‘Sign in with Plarium ID’. 
  4. If you already have an account, enter your details and tap ‘Log in’. If you don’t, enter your new account details and tap ‘Register’.
  5. Once you’ve logged in with your Plarium ID, your current Mech Arena progress will be backed up and associated with that Plarium account.
  6. Next, launch Plarium Play on your Windows or macOS device, and log in with the same Plarium ID.
  7. After you’ve confirmed that both your mobile device and your Plarium Play account are using the same Plarium ID, it’s time to launch Mech Arena via Plarium Play. 

Note: When you link your Mech Arena account to a Plarium ID, your Mech Arena progress on that device will be associated with your Plarium ID. As such, it’s important to create your new Plarium ID on the mobile device that contains the progress you want to back up and sync first.

That’s it! You can then pick up and play on mobile or desktop, and your progress will be carried over.

🚨 Oh, and once you’ve logged in, be sure to check out the special discount offer in the Shop. It’s a one-time offer only available for PC players on Plarium Play and it won’t be around forever, so don’t miss out! 

So what’s in the box? An amazing 90% discount on a valuable bundle containing A-Coins, Credits, and Gold Tickets - a great way to get ready for the next Tournament. As an extra bonus, the offer also includes an Amateur Crate, containing even more useful goodies. 🚨

Download Plarium Play here if you don’t have it already and get this set right away:

https://plarium.com/en/game/mech-arena/

i

Просмотры
Комментарии
20 окт. 2022, 12:0520.10.22
20 окт. 2022, 12:4920.10.22

Awesome game, I love it.

20 окт. 2022, 13:2120.10.22

My favourite Multyplayer game...but he as a problem do...makes me spend a lot of money cause I wanna win, don´t like to loose...

I want to leave here some tips for the devs, please make it possible to change control keys on PC pleeeease, Running with shift its not good for me, and in the chromebook please make the mouse work like on pc instead of cliking to view and fire. it´s impossible to play on chrome...and I make hemodialyses so I would like to play in chrome and in this way I cant and Im not good on mobile either, i´m 48...Old school paying (a lot) costumer...please.

Thanks, Victor ZsasZ

20 окт. 2022, 14:2720.10.22
20 окт. 2022, 14:38(отредактировано)

Great job,. bravo, I really love this interesting game,♥️👍🏽🤝🏽

20 окт. 2022, 14:4320.10.22

I have two accounts, 🙈 can I merge two accounts? so mechs, weapons, implants? or will an account be deleted?

20 окт. 2022, 15:0820.10.22

i love this game,awesome👍

20 окт. 2022, 17:2820.10.22

The game is moving along quite nice. Just thinking how pumped everyone will be with new maps and game modes (*COUGH* Capture the Flag). Keep up the good work Fellahs!

20 окт. 2022, 17:4620.10.22

Awesome game, please Nerf Javelin and Mortars, unplayable!

21 окт. 2022, 01:4421.10.22

Well, I made... I don't know if it's a mistake, my mech account is in my google account, but not the plarium account, but... will that affect my save in the game?  that will affect when I play on pc or it can be started in the same way with my google account it would be very sad to have made a lot of progress so that it ends up failing on pc for not having plarium id 🥺

FlooCommunity Manager
21 окт. 2022, 12:0921.10.22
21 окт. 2022, 12:09(отредактировано)
arnak92.ee

Awesome game, I love it.

We are very glad to hear that, arnak92.ee 🤗

FlooCommunity Manager
21 окт. 2022, 12:1121.10.22
Victor ZsasZ

My favourite Multyplayer game...but he as a problem do...makes me spend a lot of money cause I wanna win, don´t like to loose...

I want to leave here some tips for the devs, please make it possible to change control keys on PC pleeeease, Running with shift its not good for me, and in the chromebook please make the mouse work like on pc instead of cliking to view and fire. it´s impossible to play on chrome...and I make hemodialyses so I would like to play in chrome and in this way I cant and Im not good on mobile either, i´m 48...Old school paying (a lot) costumer...please.

Thanks, Victor ZsasZ

Victor ZsasZ, Thank you for sharing you opinion and for voicing your requests - I will make sure to forward your thoughts on the PC controls to the devs 👌

FlooCommunity Manager
21 окт. 2022, 12:1121.10.22
Atomic76

Great job,. bravo, I really love this interesting game,♥️👍🏽🤝🏽

BlackStena, we are so happy to hear that you are enjoying Mech Arena 😍

FlooCommunity Manager
21 окт. 2022, 12:1421.10.22
Mirac

I have two accounts, 🙈 can I merge two accounts? so mechs, weapons, implants? or will an account be deleted?

Unfortunately, two different accounts cannot be merged into one. Pick one of your Mech Arena profiles and focus on expanding your Inventory there only. I am sure your account will grow in no time!

FlooCommunity Manager
21 окт. 2022, 12:1521.10.22
K. K Rathore .

i love this game,awesome👍

K. K Rathore ., thank you for leaving a comment 😍

FlooCommunity Manager
21 окт. 2022, 12:1621.10.22
DiarrheaDan

The game is moving along quite nice. Just thinking how pumped everyone will be with new maps and game modes (*COUGH* Capture the Flag). Keep up the good work Fellahs!

DiarrheaDan, thank you for your kind feedback and for your interest in the growth of Mech Arena 🤗 New maps and a new game mode are on their way, so stay tuned!

FlooCommunity Manager
21 окт. 2022, 12:1921.10.22
Iori yagami

Well, I made... I don't know if it's a mistake, my mech account is in my google account, but not the plarium account, but... will that affect my save in the game?  that will affect when I play on pc or it can be started in the same way with my google account it would be very sad to have made a lot of progress so that it ends up failing on pc for not having plarium id 🥺

Iori yagami, please do not worry! You can play Mech Arena on your mobile and PC maintaining cross-progress.

You will find everything you need here - https://plarium.com/forum/en/mech-arena/854_news/41806_enable-cross-save-for-mech-arena/ 🤗

21 окт. 2022, 14:3221.10.22

Hmmm doesnt seem to work. I have 4 years worth of grinding on the mobile. Went to log into Plarium Play on the PC, it doesnt ask for the Plarium ID, it asks for an email only so I entered the email linked to my Android account. It created an entirely new Plarium account and the progress has started from scratch/noob. Follow the steps to log in to Plarium account on the mobile and its not matchinn all the progress from my Android device, its the new account created on the PC. Pretty damn amatuer development, compared to how much it cost to advance. Cant eve customise key bindings. 

Im so annoyed! Four years of grinding and money spent all lost!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

23 окт. 2022, 04:1723.10.22

Great game

23 окт. 2022, 05:4923.10.22
Victor ZsasZ

Thanks, Victor ZsasZ

concordo

24 окт. 2022, 13:2624.10.22
RareGenus

Hmmm doesnt seem to work. I have 4 years worth of grinding on the mobile. Went to log into Plarium Play on the PC, it doesnt ask for the Plarium ID, it asks for an email only so I entered the email linked to my Android account. It created an entirely new Plarium account and the progress has started from scratch/noob. Follow the steps to log in to Plarium account on the mobile and its not matchinn all the progress from my Android device, its the new account created on the PC. Pretty damn amatuer development, compared to how much it cost to advance. Cant eve customise key bindings. 

Im so annoyed! Four years of grinding and money spent all lost!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh wow, that seriously scks. I would be so dismayed. Sorry for such a loss. I hope there is some way to regain it, there has to be! 

24 окт. 2022, 16:2324.10.22
RareGenus

I too have an issue.  I started playing on my apple device and would like to back up to PC.  I don't see an option to do this on the PC.  There is no Way to log in with my Apple ID account...  help