Все Категории

What we are working on 02/18/22

What we are working on 02/18/22

Hello everyone! 

This is another portion of "What we are working on". Today we're going to talk mostly about adding new content and some annoying bugs that we are dealing with. Without further ado, let's get started.

The most popular question around our game these days is - how to get new content after new game versions releases. In the previous "What we are working on", we mentioned that we wouldn't be adding new content to Progress Path, for the time being. To recap - it's a necessary measure aimed at balancing out ways of getting content for players at different stages of development. For example, adding a powerful Mech closer to the end of the Progress Path won't be fair for newer players. And we can't put those in the first part of the Progress Path, either, because of their power. So, for now, we are working on improving this whole system.

Before that, there are three ways to get new content :

1) At first, we add new content to our general Crate Rush events. All of you are familiar with this type of event.

2) After Crate Rushes, we launch new Mechs or Weapons offers.

3) And the third step is Crate Rushes for A-Coins.

Basically, every player can get new Mechs and Weapons released previously.

One more important issue that we want to cover today is the annoying bugs that you reported to us - the ARK Torrent sound bug and the Rocket Mortar notifications bug. We are working on eliminating these and plan to fix the ARK Torrent sound bug in the upcoming release. The Rocket Mortar notifications problem turned out to be more complicated than we thought so we will need some more time with it.

Right now, we are considering several ways of improving matchmaking algorithms in the near future. Oh, and one last thing - Pilot Marks and Implant Parts in the events. We are working on new in-game events and mechanics which will give you the opportunity to get these resources through participation. We will do our best to launch them as soon as possible.

That's it for today. We will keep colleting your questions and feedback to address them in the next "What we are working on" portion.

Have a good one! 

Просмотры
Комментарии
18 фев. 2022, 09:5818.02.22
18 фев. 2022, 10:2518.02.22

Oh YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

18 фев. 2022, 10:5718.02.22
18 фев. 2022, 11:01(отредактировано)

"Adding a powerful Mech closer to the end of the Progress Path won't be fair for newer players" - that's literally the reason for XP progression bar! So you think it's fair if you put a price tag on it and let only the wealthy ones be "more fair"? Interesting...

"We are considering several ways of improving matchmaking algorithms in the near future" - so you're only considering so far. THE MOST BROKEN THING IN THE ENTIRE GAME that everyone asks you to manage - matchmaking, and you're considering to improve it in the future. What future? Next update? In a month? A year?

"New events and mechanics to get implants and marks" - how about adding them to crates? How about rewarding them for winning games along with a minor amounts of acoins (like 1 for each win or place in top 3) and/or credits (about 100 for a win)? Give people a reason to play and a chance to catch up to paying players by farming!

Still no word about broken implant bonuses like RM blast radius. KS dash not dealing damage. Broken Guardian's skill. No clans. Removing implants still costs acoins. No changes to the economy. 

So what exactly have you been working on for the past months? Oh, right - "balancing" new content to hide it behind a paywall to "be fair with new players". 

I have no words...

18 фев. 2022, 11:0418.02.22
18 фев. 2022, 11:10(отредактировано)

We want CLAN and  clan Versus Clan Features  you  postpone content like Ffa And Never Ever answer  our request About clan   

We Want clan clan clan Clan Clan Clan Clan 

Talk About It , announcement for That , not  pets Pics or Christmas Three we Want New Gameplay not New Weapons Or Basics Things that Shouldnt be Noted As New Content but This Is Standard 

18 фев. 2022, 12:1118.02.22

So,  your  'beloved  community'  is  literally screaming   about  your  atrocious  matchmaking,  and  you  decide  to  fix  a  stupid  audio  file  instead?    Let  me  give  you  a  hint  about  what  your  'beloved'  really cares  about:    MATCHMAKING!!!

As  someone  who  has  been  involved  in  SW  development for  over  twenty years,  I  can  assure  you  that  customer features do  outweigh minor  bugs  in  the  pipeline.    Is  it  possible  that  perhaps Plarium  is  not  aware  of  this  basic  backlog grooming  fact?

19 фев. 2022, 15:4119.02.22

I just wonder why you decided to put graphic ugrades higher on your priority list than so many bugs and features that we keep on asking for... 

In it's current state the game is close to unplayable and way too expensive for most of us but here you decided to add some flowers to one of the maps and a bunch of new skins. Way to go, Plarium!

20 фев. 2022, 01:0420.02.22

gracias su juego es lo máximo

FlooCommunity Manager
21 фев. 2022, 14:3821.02.22
Wobblygoat

So,  your  'beloved  community'  is  literally screaming   about  your  atrocious  matchmaking,  and  you  decide  to  fix  a  stupid  audio  file  instead?    Let  me  give  you  a  hint  about  what  your  'beloved'  really cares  about:    MATCHMAKING!!!

As  someone  who  has  been  involved  in  SW  development for  over  twenty years,  I  can  assure  you  that  customer features do  outweigh minor  bugs  in  the  pipeline.    Is  it  possible  that  perhaps Plarium  is  not  aware  of  this  basic  backlog grooming  fact?

Naturally, matchmaking is one of the top priorities of the Mech Arena team! While there are no exact dates or specific information on the changes that will be introduced, you can be sure that we forward all feedback to the game developers who are working on the adjustment of matchmaking. 

FlooCommunity Manager
21 фев. 2022, 14:3821.02.22
xTSAVx

We want CLAN and  clan Versus Clan Features  you  postpone content like Ffa And Never Ever answer  our request About clan   

Talk About It , announcement for That , not  pets Pics or Christmas Three we Want New Gameplay not New Weapons Or Basics Things that Shouldnt be Noted As New Content but This Is Standard 

We anticipate the launch of the Clans in Mech Arena just as much as you do! However, we understand that this feature will have an influence on various in-game areas. That is why our team prioritizes working on the concept of the Clans feature for it to be launched harmoniously.

More news is coming soon - stay tuned! 

22 фев. 2022, 09:3222.02.22

Bro can u make a new mech.

23 фев. 2022, 07:1523.02.22

ARKs and cheetahs mines still deal damage to mechs that just spawned in.  when will we be able to sell blue prints? lancer bots still cant jump and the rest of them dont use their abilities at the right time. Bots are capped at around 2900 power when most of the players I fight are 4000+. Please try to fix some of these problems soon. (im 3070 maxed) 

i

2 players 3 bots vs a full team...

i

8 март 2022, 05:1708.03.22
Shadow

ARKs and cheetahs mines still deal damage to mechs that just spawned in.  when will we be able to sell blue prints? lancer bots still cant jump and the rest of them dont use their abilities at the right time. Bots are capped at around 2900 power when most of the players I fight are 4000+. Please try to fix some of these problems soon. (im 3070 maxed) 

i

2 players 3 bots vs a full team...

i

i know how you feel i see that many phz on the opposing side i just close the game and move on. not worth my dang time

8 март 2022, 23:4908.03.22
8 март 2022, 23:55(отредактировано)

Rocket mortar indicator is still broken. Juding based on how much time the ark torrent sound took you, I wouldn't be surprised if we have to wait until august to see the indicator fixed. And since matchmaking is a harder fix, I'll guess you won't actually get it right for 2 years or so, if ur even making any effort.

8 март 2022, 23:5208.03.22
8 март 2022, 23:54(отредактировано)
Wobblygoat

The ARK torrent sound glitch made the ark torrent unusable if you didn't want your ears offended and the rocket mortar indicator bug just kills any chance or surviving the shots. Stuff is easier to fix than matchmaking too.

26 май 2022, 20:0326.05.22
xTSAVx

No  we  dont