Все Категории

Release Highlights 2.04

Release Highlights 2.04

A whole month of spectacular Mech Arena battles is behind us, and the time has come to reveal the first Update Highlights of 2022! First things first, the upcoming Lunar New Year Events will feature a new Mech and a new Epic Pilot - the one and only Nova. We’ll also introduce a few changes that should make acquiring Pilot Implants easier and some other quality of life improvements. Keep reading if you’d like to hear the details.

Lunar New Year

Celebrate the Chinese New Year with Mech Arena’s Lunar New Year Events! Two weeks of non-stop action will include a new Crate Rush Event with thematic skins, new challenges, and various game Events that offer rewards aplenty. 

Best of all, you’ll have a chance to win early access to Tengu - a new jumpy Scout Mech that will give Lancer a run for its money - and a new Epic Pilot who goes by the name of Nova. She is an undisputed star of Mech Arena streams, a crowd favorite, and a fan of high-powered missile weapons. We think you’ll like her.

Tengu

Designed and manufactured in the Land of the Rising Sun, this Rare Scout Mech lives up to its name and will suit those who rely on swift, decisive strikes and high mobility to win their battles.

Though Tengu can only boast a light Energy Capacity of 16 when fully upgraded, it has one massive advantage over other Scouts - its HP. No other Mech in its class (and, indeed, not every Attack Mech!) can match Tengu’s resilience, and that will serve you well because Tengu is designed for close combat above all else. 

Its special Ability is called Sky Strike. When activated, Tengu propels itself in the air with a forward jump, then slams down on the grounds once more, sending a shockwave that deals damage to all enemies caught in the blast and slows them down. Canny players will have already figured out that Tengu will make an awesome ambusher.

Mastering its playstyle may take some time, but Tengu has the potential to turn the tide of many skirmishes. Equip it with close-range or burst-damage weapons, and you can wreak untold havoc among enemy lines! And its high HP means Tengu can survive a bit longer than other Scouts, even when faced with heavy resistance. Still, keep an escape plan ready just in case.

Nova

A new Pilot makes her way to Mech Arena, and you’ll be able to recruit her early with the Lunar New Year’s Crate Rush! 

As we mentioned above, Nova is an Epic Pilot who has a penchant for turning the Red Team to blazing scrap with her trusty Missile Racks. If you can believe it, she actually used to be a K-Pop idol prior to her Mech Arena career. Not just an idol, though - Nova is a clone brought to life by the Winter Moon Music media conglomerate and designed to be a perfect pop star. The story of her entry to the Sport is closely linked to the downfall of her creators, but you can find out more if you read her bio!

Otherwise, just know that Nova is a great addition to the Pilot roster and players who favor Missile Weapons will love her.

Pilots

We’re also introducing a couple of changes to ensure you have an easier time acquiring and using Implant Skills. First, we’ll gradually add Pilots, Implant Crates, and individual Implants to various game Events, Tournaments, and Crate Rush Events. Nova, whom we mentioned previously, is a good example of this.

There are also several QoL updates to make your experience with Pilots smoother. For example, tapping on a Pilot’s Innate Skill will show the icons for all Weapons that Skill affects. Furthermore, we’ll add a pop-up that details all upgrade bonuses for each Implant. Finally, we’ll add a “Get Implant” button to the Implant selection screen. It will bring up the appropriate Shop tab for buying Implants and make it easier to choose what you want.

Miscellaneous

• Users will get a “Delete Account” option in their profile. Fill the form and send it to our Support Team if you wish the account to be deleted from the databases entirely, and they will handle it accordingly
  • Starting a battle with players on your Friends List will be easier than ever with a new button that will launch the appropriate menu directly from your Hangar
  • Improved visuals for Blueprint packs
  • Improved Event UI for smoother navigation
Просмотры
Комментарии
21 янв. 2022, 16:1221.01.22
21 янв. 2022, 16:3021.01.22

In short 

No mr12 no stalker if you dont 

21 янв. 2022, 17:5921.01.22

So we're basically getting 0.2% chance of getting the new mech for a pair of tokens that we'll be able to farm from events or else we have to pay quite a buck for a token pack,  like it happened before ? At least make it Derby Event to let everyone have equal chances to get new stuff!

How are we getting the new pilot? Any chance to get Nova from an event? Or is it dropped as a regular one to get for acoins? One at a time to dry out people starving for new content and resource?

What about the cost of removing upgraded implants? Still costs acoins?

Btw, the new skill - according to the screenshot - is called Bird of Prey and you say Sky Strike... Dang, at least get your info straight in the official announcement!

22 янв. 2022, 07:0822.01.22

already left MA because of pilots madness and now  one more crate rush 

22 янв. 2022, 15:4822.01.22

What about swapping implants? No?

22 янв. 2022, 23:1622.01.22
23 янв. 2022, 18:52(отредактировано)

A  new  mech  that  nobody  wants,  only  available to  those  who  spend  money.    A  pilot  that  only  whales  can  afford.    Events  that  require users  to  spend  money  to  win  at.    Minor  'visual'  improvements  that  are  needed  about  as  much  as  Ukraine  needs  more  Russians.    AND  NOT  ONE  WORD  ABOUT  FIXING  THE  EFFING  MATHCMAKING .    The  only  needed  fix  on  the  list  is  the  delete account  button.    Suspect  that  will  get  a  lot  of  use.    

Alina,  do  you  ever  get  tired  of  telling  us  things  we  don't  want  to  hear?    Why  is  Plarium  refusing  to  fix  matchmaking?    I  am  a  SW engineer  with  over  three  decades  of  experience,  and  I  KNOW  fixing  matchmaking  is  probably one  of  the  easiest to-dos  on  the  list  (simple  variables  and  straightforward math)  so  please  stop  telling us  its  very  difficult to  do.    Look,  just  come  clean  and  honestly  tell  us  that  Plarium  knows  MA  is  truly  a  PTW  game  and players  must  spend  serious $$  in  order  to  compete.    We  can  handle  the  truth,  and  the  whales  you  so  love  will  stick  with  you anyway.

23 янв. 2022, 04:3323.01.22

awesome but when will you guys release mech arena in plarium play

24 янв. 2022, 09:2224.01.22

How come you called the ability sky strike, but in the screenshot it's called bird of prey?

AlinaCommunity Manager
25 янв. 2022, 09:4725.01.22
Owczy

So we're basically getting 0.2% chance of getting the new mech for a pair of tokens that we'll be able to farm from events or else we have to pay quite a buck for a token pack,  like it happened before ? At least make it Derby Event to let everyone have equal chances to get new stuff!

How are we getting the new pilot? Any chance to get Nova from an event? Or is it dropped as a regular one to get for acoins? One at a time to dry out people starving for new content and resource?

What about the cost of removing upgraded implants? Still costs acoins?

Btw, the new skill - according to the screenshot - is called Bird of Prey and you say Sky Strike... Dang, at least get your info straight in the official announcement!

Hello!

For now, we are working on improving the whole system of adding new content to the game.

As you know, currently, there are two ways to change Implants: for free and by paying fee. If you want to use free changing, you will lose 70% of the upgraded value. 

Thanks for noticing this localization error. I've forwarded it to the team. We'll try to avoid it in future 

AlinaCommunity Manager
25 янв. 2022, 09:4825.01.22
Bbmech

What about swapping implants? No?

For now, we don't plan to change this mechanic if that's what you mean. 

AlinaCommunity Manager
25 янв. 2022, 10:0825.01.22
Wobblygoat

A  new  mech  that  nobody  wants,  only  available to  those  who  spend  money.    A  pilot  that  only  whales  can  afford.    Events  that  require users  to  spend  money  to  win  at.    Minor  'visual'  improvements  that  are  needed  about  as  much  as  Ukraine  needs  more  Russians.    AND  NOT  ONE  WORD  ABOUT  FIXING  THE  EFFING  MATHCMAKING .    The  only  needed  fix  on  the  list  is  the  delete account  button.    Suspect  that  will  get  a  lot  of  use.    

Alina,  do  you  ever  get  tired  of  telling  us  things  we  don't  want  to  hear?    Why  is  Plarium  refusing  to  fix  matchmaking?    I  am  a  SW engineer  with  over  three  decades  of  experience,  and  I  KNOW  fixing  matchmaking  is  probably one  of  the  easiest to-dos  on  the  list  (simple  variables  and  straightforward math)  so  please  stop  telling us  its  very  difficult to  do.    Look,  just  come  clean  and  honestly  tell  us  that  Plarium  knows  MA  is  truly  a  PTW  game  and players  must  spend  serious $$  in  order  to  compete.    We  can  handle  the  truth,  and  the  whales  you  so  love  will  stick  with  you anyway.

Thanks for your comment. We haven't forgotten about matchmaking. Soon, we'll do some tests again. Hopefully, they help us to polish it 😉

AlinaCommunity Manager
25 янв. 2022, 10:0925.01.22
25 янв. 2022, 10:09(отредактировано)
srigyapotheking

awesome but when will you guys release mech arena in plarium play

We're working on it. I hope Mech Arena will be released on Plarium Play in a few months, but we can't say for sure. As soon as we know, we'll announce it, don't worry 🤗

AlinaCommunity Manager
25 янв. 2022, 10:1025.01.22
PogsterPlays

How come you called the ability sky strike, but in the screenshot it's called bird of prey?

It's a localization error, you're right. I've forwarded it to the team. Thanks for noticing! 

25 янв. 2022, 14:1425.01.22

Hello, how are you? When will the new event start?

25 янв. 2022, 21:1425.01.22
Alina

For now, we don't plan to change this mechanic if that's what you mean. 

That's pretty ridiculous. Why should I upgrade these if I can't move them between pilots without spending extra resources?

27 янв. 2022, 13:2827.01.22

sooo

how do we get the token for tengu?

there isnt any event for that

should we pay for it?

9 нояб. 2023, 22:5609.11.23

I remember this one. He was my favourite, and still is. 

He isn't what he used to be, though. 

#BUFFTENGU

9 нояб. 2023, 23:0009.11.23
9 нояб. 2023, 23:04(отредактировано)
Wobblygoat

I'M SORRY, DID YOU SAY NOBODY WANTS? 

I DARE YOU SAY THAT AGAIN, PAL. 

TENGU IS THE MOST FUN MECH IN THE GAME SO OBVIOUSLY I'D WANT IT. 

IN FACT, I GOT ONE. F O R   F R E E FROM THE ACOIN CRATE RUSH. 

Also you have NO idea how the game works. It's not just "simple variables and straightforward math" because you are forgeting something (Actually multiple things but this is one of them). There are TWO people in the matchmaking, not one. It's closed source and you aren't one of the devs, so you can't access it. Hell, you probably don't even know what networking they use!