Все Категории

Release Highlights 2.03

Release Highlights 2.03

Hey, Pilots!

We have another Update planned for the near future, and we’re ready to reveal a few extra details about the upcoming features. Keep in mind that the mechanics of the Battle Pass were described in the previous Update Highlights, so we’ll just link the relevant article instead of going over the same thing twice. Instead, we’ll let you know when the second season begins and give you a glimpse of rewards. On top of that, Pilots - the in-game characters, not the players! - are about to make their debut too.

Battle Pass Season 2

If you’re not familiar with Battle Pass Mechanics yet, check out Highlights 2.02! We’ll be launching a new season in December, and you can expect to see some sweet rewards. On top of the usual Crates, Blueprints, and all the other things you’ve come to expect, we’re also adding a number of shiny new Skins. 

i

But if shameless bling isn’t your style, we have something else in store - a badass Kensei!

i

And there is one more thing. We’ll be adding our new Weapon to the rewards too, and this gun will be perfect for those of you who love getting up close and personal with your rivals. Don’t miss your chance to get Shotgun 8!

Remember, you start working on your Battle Pass missions at any point while the Season is still going. 

New Maps

Is there anything better than crashing some filthy rich party with good old Mech violence? We didn’t think so either! So the three news 2v2 Deathmatch maps we’re about to add should fit that particular craving. But that’s not the only unique thing about them. 

With the Pilots about to release as well, we’ve made sure to tie the new maps to one of their backstories. Namely, Grand Atrium, Arboretum, and Red Carpet are all part of a massive banquet hall that belongs to Rosa da Silva - one of the Pilots you’ll meet very soon, and one of the primary movers and shakers in the world of Mech Arena. So… try not to damage the furniture if you know what’s good for you.

And you can see our map designers did their best. Most assets were hand-made to fit the chosen style, and the overall aesthetic is unlike anything else you’ve seen in the game thus far. They even paid special attention to posters and other text that appears around you, just don’t spend too much time reading it if there’s an enemy in sight!

i

i

i

Pilots (Will become available a few days after Update 2.03)

One of the biggest features in recent months is about to go live. You have no doubt heard the news already, perhaps even watched our announcement video on YouTube - Pilots are coming to Mech Arena. These unique characters will be available to all players; each will have a specialization, a fleshed-out backstory, relationships with other pilots, and, most importantly, a significant impact on how the game is played.

At their base, Pilots will increase the HP of your Mech and its Weapon Damage by a certain percentage. Those bonuses will increase when you level your Pilots up and increase their rank and level. Increasing the Pilot’s level is simple - just take them to battle, and they’ll get XP! But Pilots Skills (Implant Skills) are what gives this feature its real value.

Each Pilot will be able to equip a certain number of Pilot implants that affect various parts of gameplay: further increasing Weapon Damage, increasing the duration of a specific Ability, acting as a counter to other Mech’s Abilities, and so on. Implants also come in different Rarities, but those are in no way tied to the Rarity of your Pilots - you can have Rare Pilots going around with Legendary Implants, for example!

Though it’s always worth remembering that your opponents have access to the same bonuses, and the only skill that really matters is your skill at playing Mech Arena. These will help you customize your gameplay experience to fit your preferences, but they won’t make you invincible! Keep that in mind and you’ll get the most out of this new feature.

New Mech: Stalker

Here comes the new challenger! Stalker is an Attacker Mech built around its unique Ability and capable of dishing out frightening amounts of damage. When it comes to raw stats, Stalker sports an Energy Capacity of 24 (enough to mount some real heavy-hitters), decent speed, and mediocre HP that needs to be taken into account when piloting this Mech to battle. It might appear underwhelming on paper, but everything changes when you add Predator Drive (Stalker’s Ability) to the equation. 

In the 9 seconds that Predator Drive is active, Stalker deals 50% more damage and receives 25% more damage in turn. Additionally, Stalker restores 10% HP for every enemy Mech it eliminates in the duration of Predator Drive. This Ability is what shapes Stalker’s gameplay and strategy.

While vulnerable if caught unprepared, Stalker makes up for it with the increased damage it delivers when Predator Drive is active, and thus will be better suited for Pilots who prefer a careful approach and do not rush headlong into combat. Masterful ambushes, timely flanking manoeuvres - that’s the environment that will make the new Mech truly shine. If you love Panther, you’ll have little trouble mastering Stalker! 

As some of you know, we are currently in the midst of a charity “Mechs Are Here!” Event, and Stalker comes into play. Ten random players from the US will receive this Mech as part of their Prize Pack, but everyone will be able to get it soon enough via Crate Rush Events and, later, the Progress Path.

Miscellaneous

• 6 more languages will be added: Thai, Tagalog, Malay, Ukrainian, Vietnamese, Indonesian
Просмотры
Комментарии
14 дек. 2021, 13:3014.12.21
14 дек. 2021, 14:0714.12.21

👏👍

14 дек. 2021, 14:2614.12.21

Nice and if you could remove bots from the game in 2.03 that would be fantastic 

14 дек. 2021, 14:2714.12.21

I'll  reserve  judgement  on  pilots  although  i  do  remember  a  poll  in  beta  where  the  comunity  rejected pilots .....

14 дек. 2021, 15:2414.12.21

Wow

14 дек. 2021, 16:4614.12.21
Littlepeen16

Nice and if you could remove bots from the game in 2.03 that would be fantastic 

Bots compensate for the low playerbase of this game, on average you are lucky to get more than 1 human player on the other enemy team, bots exist to ensure that player qucickly find matchs within ~30s or so.

This game been out for 1 year in open beta and half a year post global release, i severly doubt bots are going away at thtis point. 

14 дек. 2021, 18:1614.12.21

Do something about This 

i

14 дек. 2021, 21:1414.12.21

Pueden porfavor poner el sistema de clanes 

A muchos clanes le está pasando que otras personas se hacen pasar por su clan y empiezan a tratar mal a los pilotos. Dejando mal a al clan. Como tenemos ahora no podemos tener control sobre ello 

14 дек. 2021, 22:1214.12.21
Kraybern

Bots compensate for the low playerbase of this game, on average you are lucky to get more than 1 human player on the other enemy team, bots exist to ensure that player qucickly find matchs within ~30s or so.

This game been out for 1 year in open beta and half a year post global release, i severly doubt bots are going away at thtis point. 

well then i must be an EXTREMELY lucky fellow since i get curbstomped by 5 live players all with higher squad power than me and my 4 stupidbots.  i have no issue with playing games with stupidbots .. it gives me a leisurely practice run.  the issue is the cheating bots that snipe you the instant you pop out of cover (no shots fired when you are behind cover) or ones that instantly do a 180 to fire at you when you have managed to sneak in behind them without being observed.  

doesn't matter how many new features the devs add if the actual game play becomes atrocious due to abysmal matchmaking.  there is no way for them to gauge skill levels, but the least they could do is ensure that squad power levels are relatively close.  getting curb.stomped by cheating bots i can shrug off, but getting curb.stomped by a full team of live players is just not fun.  i uninstalled the game for a day a week ago and am about ready to do so again for good.

15 дек. 2021, 10:4315.12.21

When will the update drop though

AlinaCommunity Manager
15 дек. 2021, 12:3215.12.21
Crow

Do something about This 

i

It's a known bug, Pilot. We're doing our best to fix it asap.

AlinaCommunity Manager
15 дек. 2021, 12:3315.12.21
prisfor-YT

Pueden porfavor poner el sistema de clanes 

A muchos clanes le está pasando que otras personas se hacen pasar por su clan y empiezan a tratar mal a los pilotos. Dejando mal a al clan. Como tenemos ahora no podemos tener control sobre ello 

Nous n'avons pas oublié les Clans, Pilote. Mais c'est une fonction complexe. C'est pourquoi nous avons besoin de plus de temps pour y travailler. [traduit via Google]

AlinaCommunity Manager
15 дек. 2021, 12:3415.12.21
Spud

I'll  reserve  judgement  on  pilots  although  i  do  remember  a  poll  in  beta  where  the  comunity  rejected pilots .....

Thanks for giving our Pilots a chance! We hope they won't disappoint you 😎

16 дек. 2021, 07:2916.12.21

I thought the matchmaking is fixed but recently i found out that my opponents are overpowered they are between 3500-4500power range and me just at 2000 i find that realy unfair and annoying pls fix tq

16 дек. 2021, 11:0616.12.21

War robots 2

16 дек. 2021, 23:4416.12.21

Sobre el pase de batalla 

Es muy costoso y lo hace poco asequible  en latino américa cuesta el doble que en otros juegos 

17 дек. 2021, 01:0017.12.21
21 дек. 2021, 13:41(отредактировано)

I've been present a while I'm what im seeing so far and I'll be present in the future too.. 

But for players encountering players cheating with the size code I feel for you because I absolutely hate a cheating player in any game.

Although I myself have not seen it in my personal matches yet 

[Edited] Dear Player, your post violated our Forum Rules & Guidelines (1.2), so your message was edited a bit. Please make sure to follow the forum rules in future. This time it's just a warning. More serious measures might be taken in future. Thank you for your understanding! 

18 дек. 2021, 20:4718.12.21

Hola 👋  otra vez perdón 😔  que este hablando por acá es que no tengo un contacto interno aun de plarium no llego a la cantidad de visitas aun . Solo llego a 2000 visitas para ser creador de contenido .

Quería preguntar y decirles algo que esta pasando  en la comunidad y ya más de 10 personas me lo dijeron.  Que están perdiendo la motivación ya que no hay competición no hay ligas que te haga jugar para estar en lo más alto. El juego ahora está muy repetitivo . Llega en menos de 1 mes a divicion 1 y luego solo haces batallas para tener recompensas . Pero no se juega para ser el mejor o superarce .

Quisiera saber si están al tanto y si pondrán ligas o mejorarán las divisiones agregando más 

AlinaCommunity Manager
21 дек. 2021, 13:4221.12.21
GRAVEDIGGER

War robots 2

Why do you think so, Pilot? 🙁

AlinaCommunity Manager
21 дек. 2021, 15:1321.12.21
亗FeralSwØrn亗

I've been present a while I'm what im seeing so far and I'll be present in the future too.. 

But for players encountering players cheating with the size code I feel for you because I absolutely hate a cheating player in any game.

Although I myself have not seen it in my personal matches yet 

[Edited] Dear Player, your post violated our Forum Rules & Guidelines (1.2), so your message was edited a bit. Please make sure to follow the forum rules in future. This time it's just a warning. More serious measures might be taken in future. Thank you for your understanding! 

Hey! We did our best to fix this bug in the latest update. There is one more fix we need to release before it's completely fixed. The team will do it asap. Thanks for your patience!