Все Категории

What are we working on 12/03/21

What are we working on 12/03/21

Hello everyone!

We are back with our regular section of “What are we working on”. This one won't be big, we will shed some light on a couple of changes that have been raising questions. 

Mechs and Weapons Rarity and Stars

In the latest update, we introduced an opportunity to get Weapons and Mechs in different Rarities and Stars and get some advantages:

• More variety in playing with different Mechs and Weapons in the early stages of the game in an attempt to avoid imbalance. So now you can face more equal opponents in battles.
  • High-level content includes the cost of levelling up, and this improvement allows players to get Mechs and Weapons at a lesser cost and diversify their Hangars.

So this change was aimed at balancing battles. We will do our best to avoid such ambiguous situations in terms of explanation in the future. 

Let's move on to the following change. It will be about the future Crate Rush events. We will decrease the compensation for not using all Event Tokens. We had to do it for the sake of maintaining the game balance resources-wise. In the next Create Rush, the compensation balance for not using Event Tokens will be 10000 Credits for each Token. We are experimenting with the compensation and will inform you about the changes. We rely on your feedback in this area and analyze it after each event. As for the events in general, we continue to work actively on this part of the game, and in the nearest future, we will launch something really exciting. Stay tuned!

Have a great day, everyone!

Просмотры
Комментарии
3 дек. 2021, 14:1103.12.21
3 дек. 2021, 16:1203.12.21
3 дек. 2021, 16:19(отредактировано)

Hmmm... how does supplying neutered versions of the weapons fix any imbalances with matchmaking?   Matchmaking is clearly run off of a players XP and not off Squad Power.   So players will now $ buy reduced weapons they can't get on the progress path so how exactly does this fix any imbalances with the game?   They can still upgrade them at an accelerated rate.  What is the logic behind this as your fix to imbalance?  I am afraid you are still being way too vague with where the game is headed.  

For what it's worth... I am a casual spender but serious player. I will spend a few hundred bucks per year on a game I enjoy.  I support games I like and ones that seem honest and have a good balance.  I don't think Plarium has been all that honest and I continue to see very aggressive means to get players to spend.   

It's been close to 2 months now since I purchased anything and I have seen nothing that has made me change my decision to just play and stop supporting.  

6 дек. 2021, 07:4706.12.21

These are not DEV NOTES, this is propaganda, what balance, there is no balance. Spend money don't spend money - chances of getting killed like a newb are very high now. Nothing will change, A-Coins being pulled, A-Coins conversion from Even tokens GONE - A-Coins pulled from Achievments - Stop being vague, the only benefit there is is to a player in Dvision 10 who just started and just logged in, so he/she can figure out how to level up and play, by the time they aquire 20k in XP progress and reach anywhere near divison 6 to divison 4 they'll understand that the game is now designed to destoy them as soon as possible and frustrate the player. - When they spend money with you - the outcome is the same - more furstration - more frustration.

So if by 'balancing' you mean we removed stuff, made introductory players path more addictive so they don't give up and quit, then put RailGun-16 on the progress path along with Javelin 8 and Missile Rack 12 and Arachnos.  Put CryoJavelin on the progress path as well.  

This is a very misguided thing you guys are doing, you're breaking gameplay for free and paid players, nobody wins except your AI engine team.

@Aimbot - no amount of money a player will spend will fix the issues of gameplay, it's not about power it's about their team and your team, your team-mates play like crap and die fast, theirs play like they're doing it competatively on a million dollar computer (BOTS/AI) so that you'd have to grind and grind and grind.

Achievements like Win 4 battles in a row were easy to do before or spawn mech XYZ and WIn X battles. - No longer - chances of winning CPC 3 times in a row is very slim. - They used to call it "winning streak impact" - now it basically a guarantee that nobody can play at their level.

11 дек. 2021, 17:0711.12.21

When will they bring out the Christmas event

AlinaCommunity Manager
15 дек. 2021, 12:1515.12.21

Pilots, thank you for taking your time to write these comments. I can see why some aspects of the game may concern you. But I would like to assure you that we always strive to improve Mech Arena and take player feedback seriously - it will help us improve the game going forward.

AlinaCommunity Manager
15 дек. 2021, 12:1615.12.21
Silveraddai

When will they bring out the Christmas event

Soon! Make sure you follow us on Facebook to get the latest news: https://www.facebook.com/MechArenaRobotShowdown/