Все Категории

Release Highlights 2.01

Release Highlights 2.01

Hey, Pilots!

Mech Arena has gone live across the globe, and we’re all excited for this new chapter in the game’s history. There are many new features and cool things in development, and we’re going to introduce some of them in the upcoming Update 2.01. Check these highlights out if you want to get the first peek of what’s waiting for you!

New: Event Crate Rush

A new type of recurring opportunity will become available with 2.01 - the Event Crate Rush. It’s like an event for other events, and works a little like a Vault Blitz. While it’s ongoing, all players will get access to a special type of Crate called an Event Crate, which is stuffed full of awesome and unique rewards. You can pick up Event Crates using Event Tokens, which you can earn from Events going on during the Rush.

These aren’t just reskinned Fortune Vaults: Event Crates can contain really awesome rewards, like entire Mechs and Weapons that aren’t normally available anywhere else! Some Event Crates will have Mechs, Weapons, and other content that hasn’t made it all the way into the game yet, as a sort of sneak-peak into what’s coming later on. These Mechs and Weapons will eventually be available to everyone using the standard methods like the Progress Path, but who doesn’t like experimenting a little early?

On top of that, you’ll be able to win Skins, Credits, A-Coins, and other cool stuff, with more rewards coming in the future.

New Weapon: Disc Launcher

The Disc Launcher is finally here! If you kept an eye on our Dev Vlogs, you must have heard of this new gun we had in development. Now, at last, it’s ready to start making an appearance in Mech Arena.

It’s going to be a solid mid-range weapon (Max Range: 120m, Optimal: 60m) with a low rate of fire, but it will deal significant damage. Disc Launcher’s main shtick is its ability to hit targets behind cover. You heard that right - once you’re locked on, the disc projectiles will be able to adjust their trajectory a bit if that Mech runs behind cover. Of course, it won’t be foolproof, but it should work well against those pesky Javelin Killshots and their ilk!

On top of that, there’s splash damage that will affect enemies unlucky enough to be next to your target.

The Disc Launcher 8 will start off by showing up in our first-ever Event Crate Rush, and later on, it’ll be available via the Progress Path - along with some of its bigger, meaner brothers. Just like the Disc Launcher 8, the heavier versions will make early appearances in special events, then eventually become available via the Progress Path.

Miscellaneous

Progress Path balance improvement. Arc Torrent 6 is now available starting with just 8,000 XP, and Ares and Guardian are unlocked at 9,600 XP and 22,400 XP respectively.

You can also expect new Skins that will be available as part of a special event, some visual improvements, and an update to our anti-cheat system. Keep an eye out for the patch notes to get more info!

Просмотры
Комментарии
10 сент. 2021, 09:1510.09.21
10 сент. 2021, 10:0210.09.21

If you already unlock the Guardian but haven't purchased it, will you still be able to buy it after the update?

10 сент. 2021, 11:3510.09.21

they could also think about bringing an update to include "corporations" so we would have ways of disciplining some players, either by behavior in the chat, like clearing doubts, helping in their formation of "pro player".  also think that a game with interaction between players makes for great bonds, and I hardly take them away from the game for long.  I've been posting here on the forum, I hope that one day you can read and reflect on this subject.  put an overlay balloon with chat chat in the game, allowing access to chat while playing (public chat, corporate chat, team chat, friend chat) and if possible live audio in battles.  and in the hangar, chat with voice recording.  thanks for the news!

10 сент. 2021, 14:5510.09.21
10 сент. 2021, 14:56(отредактировано)

Sound exciting. But I hope there will be a desktop version for this game one day :)

11 сент. 2021, 02:0811.09.21

Thank you Plarium friends for making the best robot game today, many more successes for you.  The new event that is coming for the next update scares me a bit because I come from War Robots and they use a similar event when they release a new robot or weapon.  You have to earn tokens with which you open different types of chests.  When you open it, they give out random prizes, which are usually rubbish, unimportant things.  With this they get money to be spent to buy many tokens and thus have more option to get the robots and new weapons ... Pixonic became very greedy, and this has resulted in many people leaving the game.  We hope that this future event is not the same ... and thank you for maintaining a balance so that those of us who do not have many financial resources can continue playing!  Greetings friends !!

11 сент. 2021, 11:0711.09.21

I Hope they will Bring... Clan option... And reduce Credit or A Coin price Of Each mech...

13 сент. 2021, 17:0813.09.21

And will 'event tokens' be "FOR SALE" with real money in the shop? Luis, I hope your fears are unfounded...we will find out soon enough...

14 сент. 2021, 10:2314.09.21

Eagerly waiting

AlinaCommunity Manager
14 сент. 2021, 12:2014.09.21
Carrot

If you already unlock the Guardian but haven't purchased it, will you still be able to buy it after the update?

Hi! If the player reached Guardian, but didn't purchase it, Guardian will be locked again, but Ares will be unlocked instead.

And if the player reached Guardian and then purchased it, both Mechs will be unlocked. 

AlinaCommunity Manager
14 сент. 2021, 12:2214.09.21
Kazuha円葉

I Hope they will Bring... Clan option... And reduce Credit or A Coin price Of Each mech...

We do plan to introduce clans, but we need some time to implement this feature nicely. Thanks for your patience here, Pilot!

And thanks for sharing your feedback about the game prices. We will forward it to the game developers. Here are the tips on how to get more resources: Сollect the rewards in the Loyalty program; Keep track of the free Daily Deals; Play more battles to gain the Crates; Complete Daily Challenges; Take part in Tournaments and Loot Rush Event. 

14 сент. 2021, 13:0914.09.21

Dev Vlog 3.0 says New Map is Coming and Some map Are Updated in Update 1.24 but There Is Nothing happened and Now Update 2.01 is  coming next week

18 сент. 2021, 12:5218.09.21

When will Arachnos get a buff ? That the only thing i care about 

22 сент. 2021, 08:5922.09.21
23 сент. 2021, 07:28(отредактировано)

This Split update is focused around improving attacker options on the map, as well as reducing 50/50 checks, the depth of certain corners, and opening specific areas on the map by increasing chokepoint widths.

Indigo Card 

AlinaCommunity Manager
22 сент. 2021, 18:0422.09.21
Light346

When will Arachnos get a buff ? That the only thing i care about 

Hi! Why would you like Arachnos to be buffed, Pilot? 

AlinaCommunity Manager
22 сент. 2021, 18:0822.09.21
Vivek Sharma

Dev Vlog 3.0 says New Map is Coming and Some map Are Updated in Update 1.24 but There Is Nothing happened and Now Update 2.01 is  coming next week

We haven't forgotten about it. New Maps will be released in our future updates, Pilot 😉

26 сент. 2021, 23:2326.09.21
Alina

We haven't forgotten about it. New Maps will be released in our future updates, Pilot 😉

Its a slow, big,low hp pool vulnerable target with nearly useless ability

29 сент. 2021, 03:2929.09.21
Alina

Hi! Why would you like Arachnos to be buffed, Pilot? 

we could propose a skill change in some mech that makes more sense.  the arachnos could have small versions of themselves, like cubs.  and move toward nearby targets by activating an explosion ability, or webs that hold for a while, preventing escape.  Another interesting skill would be climbing walls, but I think it can cause problems with scenarios.  or unleash a large web of web paralyzing your opponents for a while.  this makes up for the difficulty arachnos have to escape, their low speed and their current ability doesn't help them to go into battle, their profile as a stamina mech is of little use.  some mech have to have an offset, to make it nice and fun to pick, for a battle.

AlinaCommunity Manager
30 сент. 2021, 11:1830.09.21
BarbozaJr

we could propose a skill change in some mech that makes more sense.  the arachnos could have small versions of themselves, like cubs.  and move toward nearby targets by activating an explosion ability, or webs that hold for a while, preventing escape.  Another interesting skill would be climbing walls, but I think it can cause problems with scenarios.  or unleash a large web of web paralyzing your opponents for a while.  this makes up for the difficulty arachnos have to escape, their low speed and their current ability doesn't help them to go into battle, their profile as a stamina mech is of little use.  some mech have to have an offset, to make it nice and fun to pick, for a battle.

Thanks, I'll forward it. 

3 окт. 2021, 11:3003.10.21

Hey Mech Arena can  You Make A Thing Like Pigy bank  For Those Who Are Having Uncontrol Over Their Credits And Acoin We Will Have To Set A Goal For How many Acoin And Credits Then Only After Achiving the goal We Can Get Our Acoin and Credits Back Cuz I Have No ControlOver 

3 окт. 2021, 11:3203.10.21

Alina I Have Seen You On Discord Please accept my Friend request becauseI Have A Number Of Issues I Found In 

AlinaCommunity Manager
6 окт. 2021, 13:4706.10.21
peelikarthi12

Hey Mech Arena can  You Make A Thing Like Pigy bank  For Those Who Are Having Uncontrol Over Their Credits And Acoin We Will Have To Set A Goal For How many Acoin And Credits Then Only After Achiving the goal We Can Get Our Acoin and Credits Back Cuz I Have No ControlOver 

Interesting idea! We might implement it one day. Thanks, Pilot!