Все Категории

which weapon? mid game

which weapon? mid game

Поиск
20 сент. 2022, 14:5820.09.22

which weapon? mid game

Need help. I use the following in below frequency (most-least). I need weapon ideas for Ares or KS as they're currently not as strong overall. Should I get DL8 for ares or JR6 for KS? other ideas welcome. Btw I don't use money on this game ever, currently Season Division 3. I'm not too interested in cheap mortar setups.

Guardian rank 4 ML8

Panther rank 4 LA8/LA10 https://tweakbox.mobi/

Ares Rank 3 PC8 https://tutuappx.com/

KS 3, JR4

Arachnos 3, rpg6, RM10

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
21 сент. 2022, 22:3121.09.22
21 сент. 2022, 22:33(отредактировано)

Funny how you have the exact same avatar as the spammer in the game discussion ..also funny how you can be "mid game " when you joined 9/20/2022 

17 дек. 2022, 22:4417.12.22

NEVER EVER get archer 6

skip it.

spend your resources on something that will get you back resources. Then get archer 8. 

As for the advice, let me give you more of a formula kind of advice.

the value of stuff changes from different teirs depending on map, mid( early game) and game type and skill and if player or bot.

when you win in a row, yiu will litterally be shoved into late game. So undertsand that. In this game, you actually go into and out of mid early and late game. This is why you dont need to uograde. You will get paired where you will wing enough of the time regardless of wheatger you get power or dont.

the issue is low power isnt fun, and if you have better stuff, getting shoved up a game level might be handleable and winnable.

For lancer, i became s teir god mode with it with four missile pods early game. It was fun. Then i permenantly put it in storaged. it wont be good until two eight archers anyway, and i just explaned how spending 800k credits and 3000 acoins for winning second place in research toruney was cheaper and i simply cant afford 16 lancer.

as for kill shot, its teir level changed too. Eventually it replaced lancer, and i had to replace it, then it came back and its s teir and i win games by that mech archer 8 and limeted pilot and charging implant.

it was s teir low beifore the i plant and the pilot.

so you have to undertsand that viability goes uo and down.

you also have to spend your resources on what gives you the best for the amount you can afford and buy stuff later, but uponly when it gives enough back.

Kill shot with two jav 4s will be good for a ehile, but dont uograde it with six. Just uograde the mech and get archer pods, but you might have to like bypuy sniper or other guns first so you have more damage on more mechs than just slightly increasing one mech.

then you can have one eight and one four. You dint need six archer. Wpeventually, one four and one eight wont be enough, so you retool your squad.

you want in early game to leverage yourself to making more resources, having more power over all spread out amongst mechs, then developing stratgeies that win without needing moutnains of power of resources.

your mech squads should change, and cpc and 5v5 should be different unless you know what your doing.

in 5v5 its good to have a good probabailty and a startegy for each map. Meaning different play style, starting mechs, and playstyles for each game mode. In tourny, tune for that map.

in 5v5 the same map might play twice in a short amount of time, and you play a map, it might not come up fir a while, so you could litterally redo your squad knowing what you likely wont get.

17 дек. 2022, 22:4717.12.22

Remember that litterally hoarded resources because you dint really need more power to win as you will be put against noobs if you loose.

11 июль 2023, 13:0111.07.23
11 июль 2023, 13:01(отредактировано)

Arc torrent and missed rack 8 is okv.