Все Категории

Have I been bamboozled?

Have I been bamboozled?

Поиск
1 июль 2022, 04:0601.07.22

Have I been bamboozled?

So, I was told a long time ago, when I first installed the game, that I should focus on Lancer because later on it would be a beast and one of the best mechs to use, but at that point I was already focusing on Killshot and Arachnos, so I ignored it. I uninstalled and stopped playing for a year or so, and two days ago I came back, and I remembered that suggestion, so I began doing just that, I got it to level 2 so nothing too big, I have my guided missiles on it so I'm doing fine, but I asked some other guy on chat and he said that it wasn't that good, so I looked up at a guide online and it said THE SAME THING, so now I'm here to ask, have I been tricked? Quite possibly, bamboozled? https://1921681001.id/ https://19216811.cam/

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
12 июль 2022, 18:5112.07.22

yes you have been bamboozled

1 авг. 2022, 21:3801.08.22

Some players use Lancer very effectively by jumping to areas other mechs can't get to and shooting unimpeded (usually with javelin racks). It's also a gast small target, but I wouldn't waste my time on it. 

26 окт. 2022, 23:2026.10.22

Depends on your playstyle. All mechs can be good if you use them right by maxxing them out, matching the right weps and pilots.

5 нояб. 2022, 17:4305.11.22

the small mechs like Lancer are powerful in endgame, but very hard and expensive to grind them up there.

17 дек. 2022, 22:2717.12.22

Oh gosh.

whover told you this....

look in ealry game lancer is s teir with two four archers.

what the heck with lazers? Who told you that? How the heck is that a good idea early game.

look. You want lancer for end game, but you ignore it until mid to late end game. You literally spend your money on eveyrthing else u til you can afford lancer.

right now, i am a kill shot s teir late game player, and i want lancer, and i won a a torunament for the robot by second place by hoarding all resorces before hand and spending them all, and the resources i need to upgrade that mech are well beyond what i had to win a contest.

yes, its a great mech, but you have be rich first.

you dont focus on it.

you ignore it and forget it.

you focus on it as a goal.

one day, i want to be abke to archer pod peopel from the sky with two eight archers, and it is going to take a verry, verry long time before i can afford that.

your atalking thousands and thousand of a coins. And hundreds of thousands of credits.

i spent maybe 800000 thousand credits opend 500 crates hoarded up, and 3000 a coins or more, for the contest, and the lancer costes probably ten thousand a coins and 100000 or more credits.

if i had that kind of hoard, i wouldnt have been in second place, i would have been first.

its a dream goal.

invulnerability behind cover.

its allot of money. And thats with archer pods. Who cares about 16 lazer energies? I supose thats not bad, but you have to expose youself, but at this point, i can hit people from cover with one gun only.

i dont know who told you this, but that might ge the worste possible advice possible for this game. Its up there.

to be fair, it does become s teir for a while. But you dont... only for while.

you use it and actually focu on it for a time and to a point untill its time to put it in storage for probably two years of real world time. On not joking.

yes, a certain amount of advestment is actually great advice in early game, but it wuickly becomes probably number one in worst advice. Early, yeah,  ingore it is really bad, but it will prevent you from gaining power. You dump fortunes in it and only after enough does it actually pay back. 

so you invest in everything else, and save up a tonn of money and only use it after all that is spent. Then you soend 100k of credits and 10k of acoins on a single mech in order to get a good mech if only played riht and you have right weapons and on the right map.

for me, its steir and i will ascend into demigodhood With it and s teir game winning killshot.

yes, i make use win with that peice of paper meche.

but it for others, you might not even get anything out of all that. You have to know use the the sky as cover. and if you stand there, you are going to get shot. And you are a week mech. Although, i heard its actually a damage sponge later on, but at end game? I dont even know.

its probably b teir. For everyone else, and c, d or f teir for bots.

and some maps it be f teir for even me.

i would call the advice a misnomer. 

its correct in good within certain limits and variavpbles and context, and outside of that it might be first place for the worst advice capable of being formulated for this game.

i am verry, verry sorry.

i had lots of fun because i did the advice right and not wrong