All Categories

Kingdom 605 is dying

Kingdom 605 is dying

Search
Feb 9, 2019, 16:3802/09/19
06/24/18

Kingdom 605 is dying

Kingdom 605 has 83,406 towns and about half are dead with alot over 30 weeks since last on. We are a kingdom that is dying fast as Plarium will not allow anyone to move to our kingdom and we have had alot of requests but unless your a town under level 5 you are out of luck, In turn it is hurting our clans as we are going up against kingdoms with alot of active players.  Our clans have spent alot of time and money on this game building up their towns and strong holds and yet plarium doesn't seem concerned about our kingdom dying, WHY? can you not create a kingdom for all dead towns over so many weeks move them there with a ticket to jump to any kingdom of their choice if they come back? I know of 5 towns in our kingdom that plarium banned and yet these towns still remain to clog up our kingdom. Do we need to start a petition to get something done as alot of players that have spent alot of money on the game are now getting tired and bored as there is never any change for our kingdom so also in essence by not cleaning up our kingdom they are also loosing money as I am sure there are other kingdoms in same position as us. No I will not jump kingdoms as I owe it to my clan and kingdom to keep fighting for us. Plarium why can you not do anything?
Views
Comments
Comments
Feb 9, 2019, 17:1402/09/19
04/07/17
What do you mean people can't move to your kingdom ... people should be able to move to your kingdom if they have the drakkars to do it ...
Feb 10, 2019, 01:4202/10/19
Feb 10, 2019, 01:47(edited)
02/21/18

I do not know whether or not they are doing as you suggest.

I think there are other reasons that kingdoms are decaying.

If you do some checking, you will find  that many players quit within a few days of a kingdom opening.

Some of this would occur anyway, but its likely that a lot of other loss is down to the fact, new players in these kingdoms who might otherwise stay are discouraged from doing so  because they are overwhelmed by people who have played the game before, start again but with the advantage of knowledge and a huge kick start.

The kingdom I am in had powerful established clans within days of the kingdom opening,many had strongholds almost immediately, which means money and organization beforehand.

They were prepared to hit low level towns at a loss just to prevent new clans from becoming threats to their perceived right of dominance.

Another reason people leave is because the game is  too time consuming, and the updates are making the structure much larger,more difficult and more expensive to make headway.

Players of long standing may have quit anyway, but I dont think the drakkar has helped matters.

In theory players would have had to stay in the kingdom and make the most of the situation there, now supposedly they have the option to move.

As most appear to want to win the battles,they are not going to spend money in an old kingdom and loose, so they leave for pastures new.

Feb 10, 2019, 21:0202/10/19
06/02/17
CIM said:

What do you mean people can't move to your kingdom ... people should be able to move to your kingdom if they have the drakkars to do it ...
not if there is no room... with 83406 tows in the kingdom, there is no more room left for immigration with drakar
Feb 11, 2019, 12:1202/11/19
04/07/17
anesfan said:

CIM said:

not if there is no room... with 83406 tows in the kingdom, there is no more room left for immigration with drakar
You are right and I thought about that when I clicked on this tread and reread op and then I saw your post ... and I went and looked and the kingdom is full ... so maybe best if they write to support or maybe one of the moderators can address this ...
Feb 11, 2019, 14:1302/11/19
06/24/18

There has been many many jarls from 605 messaging plarium about this issue and their reply is they cant do anything because if the player comes back they can be were they left off. I had suggested at one time that they create another kingdom soley for dead accounts with a certificate to jump back to any kingdom they wish if they come back. out of the more than 80K towns I bet half of them are dead. So it makes it hard to grow as a clan and kingdom as we go up against higher influence kingdoms in kvk as it looks like we have higher influence. 

To my knowledge there are 2 kingdoms like this.  Not sure what we need to do to get Plarium to address this issue
Feb 12, 2019, 00:2102/12/19
Feb 12, 2019, 00:28(edited)
02/21/18

Now we have more of the story.

It seems you are in an unusual position.

Well,it might be easier said than done, but if they only counted the active players in a kingdom and fixed them up with like, that seems it might solve the problem.

Most kingdoms seem to have around half of what yours has.

I wonder if your kingdom is one of those that was created at the same time as they got hacked, and a lot of those towns never belonged to real people.

During kingdom events,I have witnessed some really curious colections of towns.

Feb 14, 2019, 07:0702/14/19
12/09/17

There are 3 issues here not one

I think most kingdoms have 90%+ inactive towns by the end of 2 months. All kingdoms are dying. Not just in this game but every game of this type. Many people have made suggestions and the drakkar is the only thing that Plarium has implemented so far. It seems unlikely that Plarium will do anything about inactive accounts.

I think that like the Clans Battle, the Kingdom Battles are not based just on influence but on some measure of success in previous battles. My kingdom has 99%+ inactive towns and we win about as many as we lose. So I doubt that adding extra towns would greatly improve your results in Kingdom Battles.

7 kingdoms are "full" as far as I know. Yours is not the largest or smallest number of towns - 637 is the largest I know of with 89,532, 573 has 67,912. As you say, the game says it's possible to use the novice relocation so it seems strange to say that people can't use drakkars as the numbers would be fairly small. I would suggest that you ask Plarium about the possibility of opening up your kingdom for drakkars without mentioning dying kingdoms, inactive towns and Kingdom Battles but just pointing out that the number of new towns would be small.

In some ways you are lucky. Imagine what it must be like in the 50+ kingdoms that started with less than 5,000 towns.