All Categories

Invader Tiles

Invader Tiles

Search
Dec 3, 2018, 03:1412/03/18
09/22/17

Invader Tiles

They're all messed up and thier crap is retarded.

All invader lairs (and ghost shelters) leaving icon but impossible to yield from after daily reset. 

I can knock an enemy from a lair and my troops will bounce off after successful attack because the lair isn't registered.... The map is FULL of useless shite lairs all KvK and still
Views
Comments
Comments
Dec 3, 2018, 14:0312/03/18
02/21/18

Though I would agree with you about problems with tiles and the "new day" start,where things remain or dont show up.

I dont know how you can even attack someone on a tile that isnt there.It must be there for someone to be on it.

Have you recorded what kind of lair it is and if its from a "times up" incursion.

Silly questiion really, because if you are not seeing  it on the watch tower and attacking occupied tiles from the global map then you wont know..

Do you play via the Plarium.com  on a PC ?

Its pretty obvious that some players, who must be using a different system,"see" things much sooner,even immediately.

I have seen players attacking things I cannot see before,and players scoring in events where it should be impossible to do so,given what I can see available .

Sometimes after reloading the game,it will show what is actually there,but mostly I have to wait hours for new stuff to be available.

Dec 3, 2018, 15:0312/03/18
09/22/17

If someone gets onto a tile before it's void, they will continue yielding the rss from it until they are finished our forcefully removed (attacked). Once that yield session is over the tile remains visible but is not productively interactive...make sense? 

And this is on Android iOS and plarium platforms.
Dec 4, 2018, 03:1312/04/18
Dec 4, 2018, 03:19(edited)
02/21/18

Yes,now I understand what you mean.

I have seen this with lairs a while back, and from when I used to go for Gold of the Gods when we first had them.

So all you can do is tile hit,but mostly from experience tile hitters are not after the tile,only the hit .

Dec 4, 2018, 16:3112/04/18
09/22/17
Welp, it's not at day reset... The game just booted me from Android and plarium platforms. Invader lair unobtainable...wtf Plarium???... Ever since the turkey day BS :/