All Categories

freeze up

freeze up

Search
Nov 17, 2018, 14:5311/17/18
06/29/15

freeze up

My game freezes fairly often usually when I'm using boosts but often when I'm hunting/attacking. I get the following message.:

"An embbedded page at plarium.com says: 

Out of memory-If you are the developer of this content try allocating more memory to your webGL build in the web GL player settings.

Please advise,

Thanks,

Views
Comments
Comments
Nov 18, 2018, 22:0911/18/18
07/09/15
Happens to me often on PC when scrolling the map and doing tasks.  The memory is getting ate up. Then it says enough and craps out.
Nov 19, 2018, 13:2711/19/18
01/11/17

Sal Stephens said:

My game freezes fairly often usually when I'm using boosts but often when I'm hunting/attacking. I get the following message.:

Out of memory-If you are the developer of this content try allocating more memory to your webGL build in the web GL player settings.

Please advise,

Thanks,

Dear SAL, thank you very much for providing us with this information. This request has been forwarded to our technicians for further investigation. We will contact you if we need any additional information. 

Thank you for your understanding and patience. 

Have a good day!

Nov 20, 2018, 02:4111/20/18
03/01/14

I'm having the same problem as Sal Stephens. webGL memory settings.  Have you found a solution?

Nov 21, 2018, 07:2011/21/18
01/29/18

Actually..... to be more precise, This issue of memory leak has always been there (for over 2 years, and Plarium knows about it), but since yesterday, it became so severe that it is very likely to occur on its own while just sending a convoy or doing some knowledge upgrades. Moreover, it can now occur within 15-30 minutes from a restart!

Although, this should make everyone angry, I am very pleased it finally happened. This is the only way Plarium will be forced to deal with it...... when the game is not playable anymore, or safe to play !

Nov 23, 2018, 11:2511/23/18
06/14/17
has been happening to me since the totenheim upgrade. and yes, it is getting much worse. now so much as looking around the yard brings it on. i`m lucky if i can scroll 300km. it will take an investment by plarium to fix. so don`t hold your breath everyone.
Dec 5, 2018, 17:1312/05/18
06/29/15
Ivar Marksman said:

Sal Stephens said:

Please advise,

Thanks,

Dear SAL, thank you very much for providing us with this information. This request has been forwarded to our technicians for further investigation. We will contact you if we need any additional information. 

Thank you for your understanding and patience. 

Have a good day!

Dec 5, 2018, 17:1812/05/18
06/29/15

IVAR,

I haven't heard back on this issue. since your original post, and I see others have the same problem.   I understand there are a lot of other things you guys need to do, but do you really expect us to spend good money on this game if you are going to respond to issues with "We'll look int it"

You have gotten my last dollar till this issue is resolved, and I'm SURE you have the "money monitor: program  working just fine. The  friends I spoke to about the game,  I have told to hold off for now. there's issues.