All Categories

Switching between accounts

Search
Nov 1, 2018, 10:4111/01/18
08/20/17

Hi

I have 2 accounts, and quite recently, I don't seem to be able to switch from one to the other, when using my Samsung tablet. However, I can switch when I do the same thing on my smart phone.

Any ideas, please?
Views
Comments
Comments
Nov 19, 2018, 13:0411/19/18
Nov 19, 2018, 13:06(edited)
09/03/18

IfPhilip said:

Hi

I have 2 accounts, and quite recently, I don't seem to be able to switch from one to the other, when using my Samsung tablet. However, I can switch when I do the same thing on my smart phone.

Any ideas, please?

YES! I do have a suggestion... I use an iPad instead of a tablet so it might be a little different, though

If you are choosing Facebook to "recover" your account, then make sure you are signed into the Facebook account you want to use IN YOUR DEFAULT BROWSER before switching. The game doesn't seem to sync with the Facebook application, only the browser, and it doesn't give you the chance to switch once you hit the recover button. So, just go to Facebook.com in your device's DEFAULT browser (usually Google chrome on Android tablets) and just signed in. If you still have trouble, try leaving your Facebook account open in the browser in the background while you make the change. If it STILL doesn't work, then check your device settings and try switching your Facebook account there.