Comments
Oct 31, 2018, 15:4010/31/18
08/09/17
Disaster, laggy and unplayable :(
Oct 31, 2018, 16:4410/31/18
Oct 31, 2018, 16:45(edited)
09/03/18

Happy Halloween everyone! 

I have a theory as to why the game lags so much right now. It may not necessarily be the update... I think it is because of all the people using dozens of relocations to catch the Pumpkings. I've noticed in the past that lag often happens most at the start of KvK and CvC events when everyone is switching between kingdoms and jumping around purging unshielded towns. Even now it is noticeably the worst right after a batch of Pumpkings is spawned and everyone rushes off to grab as many as they can. It is made even worse by the fact that we also have an active CvC event so people may not just be going around one map, but also back and forth between kingdoms. I've seen a few times where city ghosts are sending marches, presumably because the map hasn't even registered their return... Not to mention the common message of "location is no longer at those coordinates" even though it shows up in the watchtower and on the map. With all that action, it would be difficult for servers in many games to keep up and I worry that it may even be beyond Plarium's capabilities to fix. 

If I'm correct about this, then the most effective solution would be to limit everyone's ability to use relocation items to no more than 30 per day or something. If that still seems like a lot, then you should know that there are people currently using hundreds. If it seems like that amount is too small, then please understand that free and low spending players have the worst time benefiting from these events and it would give them a better chance to reap rewards as well. As a regular teleporter, myself, don't think that I'm biased. Also, no matter what, these events will likely be laggy at the start for the same reason, but with this added regulation, it won't last nearly as long and we would all benefit from a more functional gameplay. ... That is IF I am correct about the issue.

Oct 31, 2018, 17:0710/31/18
07/06/17

Game is worse now then before the last few maintenance attempts - If I send 11 marches to SH - the game only sends 3 , but below it shows the number of marches as 11 - about 10 seconds later the rest of the marches 7 of them appear on the screen, yet way behind the other marches. I still cant see the cvc window and when I try to open it, the game kicks me. 

Game in now unplayable - still getting kicked about every 2 minutes or less.

TAKE THE PUMPKINGS OUT OF THE GAME !! See if thats causing a lag . Something - this is getting stupid now .

And to ADMIN : This is not my computer issue : Done everything asked to do.  I can play any game on the internet without any issues ever.

Only this one has an issue.

PLEASE FIX THE GAME !!

Oct 31, 2018, 18:1010/31/18
Oct 31, 2018, 19:09(edited)
11/26/15

Hi,

Plarium i am now piss off!!!!!

What the hell is going on? Why we get not response what your problem is!!

Now when i opnen the cvc window to look what are the points. It cam nothing and after 1 minute crash

THIS IS NOT ACCEPTEBALE.

I WANT NOW A ANSWER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FROM WEEK TO WEEK ONLY PROBLEMS.
Oct 31, 2018, 18:2210/31/18
03/04/18

I can no longer use chat - it is blank - Watchtower window is blank - Clans Battle window is blank - then crashes game - When attacking anything I have about a 6 - 10 second delay before anything happens . I dont dare buy anything - because of this lag - send money dont get what I pay for - up to me to prove I did - So until this is fixed I will no longer be purchasing anything.

As for my system I ran a test : I opened  4 windows and started 4 different missions on world of tanks and started each of them - I had no running or slow down issues at all during 4 different battles operating at once. 

Did all your procedures - clicked log in button and I lost connection - finally got into the game - clicked Cvc Battle window - game crashed ..

So I really think you dont need to be telling everyone it is their fault cuz obviously Its not.

Hopefully a fix soon or I take my money else where.
Oct 31, 2018, 18:4710/31/18
10/31/18
I put on a shield last night before I went to bed. Obviously it didn't take, I lost all my troops and resources! I had a lot built up!!! I would like to be reimbursed!
Oct 31, 2018, 19:3410/31/18
02/05/17
Can someone tell me what the score is in the cvc?  Havn't been able to see it in two days now.  Every time I go to check it, I get the boot!
Oct 31, 2018, 20:2410/31/18
11/26/15

Hi,

pumkins are killed, the most, the game work better

IT IS A JOKE

Sorry Plarium that is dilettante

Nov 1, 2018, 04:3311/01/18
10/25/17
tnc4304 said:

Can someone tell me what the score is in the cvc?  Havn't been able to see it in two days now.  Every time I go to check it, I get the boot!
I had the same problem all day today 31'st.  We lost our CVC by 50M, which we could finally find out an hour after it ended.  I spent most of the last 4 hrs of the CVC trying to stay logged in to do some killing and SH boosts.  If I had been ABLE to, we would have won our CVC.  This is BULLSHIT. Especially as I had plenty of SH boosts because I bought a SH booster pack.  But hell I should have saved my $$ as I couldnt use it very much.  Now my clan is out the winnings and 75M each RSS for our SH.  Those little 'maintenance boosts' for like 200 three hr boosts and some other 'token' things dont make up for what was lost.
Nov 2, 2018, 04:4111/02/18
Nov 2, 2018, 04:42(edited)
11/19/17

Ivar Marksman said:

Good day, Jarls! Thank you all for so detailed feedback! It's very important for us.

We apologize for any inconvenience caused and want to assure you that your request is already being processed. It will be resolved as soon as possible.

We hope for your understanding. 

Our inconvenience & understanding funds your paychecks [in-part] Plarium and I'm a month into no longer contributing.  Beginning this new month, Im back to check your solution progress and well, Ive seen enough - Im firing you!

I quit last month when this disconnection issue got really bad and all you offered were canned responses such as this quoted garbage above. 
I lived with your ongoing lag problems for months but to he|| with your lag combined with the continuous disconnections.

As another Jarl said, Plarium wouldnt even entertain the possibility of this issue existing without the screenshots of our continuous 'disconnected screenshots'.  That's just an example of their delay tactics. 
We all know darn well they log this stuff - so they knew about the trend even before any of us.

For example - how do you think bots are caught?  You think they do it without the use of their logs - common, seriously?
If the game can log and keep track of your metrics that they show us on screen, you dont think they have metrics of their own infrastructure stability [which isnt shared with us]?  Plz!

Research your own logs of these mass-reported-issues eh Plarium; we dont work for you, we pay[ed] you to do that!  You dont need all our screenshots to finally acknowledge that YOU have a problem!  You already knew it but didnt want to acknowledge it!
We also dont pay you for lousy customer service such as these canned-responses!

I was spending for 4 active accounts regularly, so you lost 4 customers if you want to look at it that way.
If one player funded 4 active accounts [and I was small time], how many actual players do you think you really have here?  Do the math, if one player lost equals many paying accounts lost ... ya, you [may] get the point.

Ive cut my losses and moved on;
Peace out fellow Jarls - it was fun while it lasted. 
See ya around again maybe in a non-Plarium game.  :)  -Tuffy
Nov 6, 2018, 15:0811/06/18
08/09/17

Tuffy said:

Ivar Marksman said:

Good day, Jarls! Thank you all for so detailed feedback! It's very important for us.

We apologize for any inconvenience caused and want to assure you that your request is already being processed. It will be resolved as soon as possible.

We hope for your understanding. 

Our inconvenience & understanding funds your paychecks [in-part] Plarium and I'm a month into no longer contributing.  Beginning this new month, Im back to check your solution progress and well, Ive seen enough - Im firing you!

I quit last month when this disconnection issue got really bad and all you offered were canned responses such as this quoted garbage above. 
I lived with your ongoing lag problems for months but to he|| with your lag combined with the continuous disconnections.

As another Jarl said, Plarium wouldnt even entertain the possibility of this issue existing without the screenshots of our continuous 'disconnected screenshots'.  That's just an example of their delay tactics. 
We all know darn well they log this stuff - so they knew about the trend even before any of us.

For example - how do you think bots are caught?  You think they do it without the use of their logs - common, seriously?
If the game can log and keep track of your metrics that they show us on screen, you dont think they have metrics of their own infrastructure stability [which isnt shared with us]?  Plz!

Research your own logs of these mass-reported-issues eh Plarium; we dont work for you, we pay[ed] you to do that!  You dont need all our screenshots to finally acknowledge that YOU have a problem!  You already knew it but didnt want to acknowledge it!
We also dont pay you for lousy customer service such as these canned-responses!

I was spending for 4 active accounts regularly, so you lost 4 customers if you want to look at it that way.
If one player funded 4 active accounts [and I was small time], how many actual players do you think you really have here?  Do the math, if one player lost equals many paying accounts lost ... ya, you [may] get the point.

Ive cut my losses and moved on;
Peace out fellow Jarls - it was fun while it lasted. 
See ya around again maybe in a non-Plarium game.  :)  -Tuffy

Well said !!

I'm monitoring situation and also thinking of spending my money on something else if nothing changes.

Good luck !
Apr 30, 2019, 12:2504/30/19
12/03/17

Ivar Marksman said:

Hello Jarls!

Could you, please, describe your issue step-by-step and attach some screenshots illustrating the issue? We need this information to be able to conduct the thorough investigation. 

Thank you in advance!

This is incredible, I mean I can log in and do anything, when i do manage to log in i get disconnected again and keep getting kicked out like everyone else.

I just can't understand with all the money that Plarium is making, don't they have professinal IT engineers who can deal with this issue? I mean this is not the first time it happens and you have millions of users complaining about the same thing, sending screen shot and detail info.

And in the meantime, Plarium continues with updates that don't correct the problem, we have tried everying under the sun and still problems.

The least Plarium could do is get on with it and fix this issue once and for all.

Cheers

JagerBomber
May 13, 2019, 19:4705/13/19
05/10/17

Hi

I have the same problem when using chrome browser...too slow and kicked after 1 or 2 minutes if i do some moves in the global map.

before the update the last  plarium play (vers 3.0) it was better using that plarium play.

With this new update the  log in stop at 5% and that 's it.

So how can i go back to that old version  before vers 3.0 ?

May 16, 2019, 11:5305/16/19
05/10/17
no naswer  
Oct 31, 2019, 01:1210/31/19
06/11/17
Moi aussi.  nothing like rebooting with the enemy at the gate
Oct 31, 2019, 12:1210/31/19
02/21/18
I see the games down for maintenance again, any one know when it went down, and how long we will have to wait?
Oct 31, 2019, 12:3110/31/19
01/11/17

Hello Jarls!

Could you, please, clarify the situation in detail to me in PM? Also, specify, please, your game ID ("Menu" ---> "About the game"). 

Thank you in advance!

Nov 27, 2019, 15:0311/27/19
Nov 27, 2019, 16:54(edited)
01/20/19

we are reconnecting every time we press a button since... we don't remember, it's the usual live in this game. I have screen shot but I don't know how to attach them.

Vikings: war of clans
Nov 27, 2019, 22:4211/27/19
02/21/18

Adding a screen shot, is like sending an email attachment.

There are instruction by Ivar, somewhere on the forum.

Its icon 8 at the top of the message box.