All Categories

Still enemy players in 322 hitting town and tiles 22.5 hrs after tournement

Search
Sep 17, 2018, 22:3909/17/18
09/16/17

There are enemy players from another kingdom still in 322 post 22.5 hours after the last tournament. I have written Plarium and opened two tickets. They sent an email back stating my tickets was being closed because it is due to game lag, internet speed, and devices. I have logged in from many devices. Battle reports still show up. We can not  be ALL hallucinating?? I have sent screen shots with time stamps and battle reports.. How unfair to allow players from other kingdoms to remain after tournament and score enemy kill points! Not dropping anymore money on this game until Plarium stops sending ludicrous email replies like we are all idiots.  
Views
Comments
Comments
Sep 18, 2018, 05:1809/18/18
06/02/17

Just a question, on what planet are you ?

Not Mars for sure, there the lag is between 4 minute minimum and 24 minute maximum...

Not Pluto too, lag is only 4.5 hours...

And it must be a place very cold, near absolute 0, for slow down your internet connection so much...

Anyway, as somebody else wrote in a other topic, plarium make discrimination... support is only for human living on earth... you being a alien from far away, you don't apply for the help giving by the support team...

OK, was joking... more serious now...

it have already happen that cities are not teleported back in home kingdom after the end of a event and that city stay stuck in ennemy kingdon... have a few case in this forum... usually, plarium send the lost city back to home once the owner of the city complain...

As for the plarium email, be lucky ... at least you have a unusual one... most of the people have the "clear your browser cache"...