Some bugs...

Some bugs...

Search
Sep 13, 2018, 10:4509/13/18
03/04/18

Some bugs...

Mainly i watch 2 bugs;

First; sometimes when trying to farm some empty rss, it sais is already taken,

Second; every time i try to do double march on some rss, the one coming and i try to send other to get faster, if the arriving march get my town it put me like hero arrive (even  if he is on some other march) and don´t let me to throw the march, having to get out rss screen and getting into again to send the march.

Hope this is understable...

rewards to everybody!!
Views
Comments
Comments
Sep 13, 2018, 14:3109/13/18
01/25/17

Thank you very much for providing us with this information, LOBO. This request has been forwarded to our technicians for further investigation.

Sep 13, 2018, 15:2409/13/18
Sep 13, 2018, 15:25(edited)
09/22/17

Aye, the ghost hero thing is definitely a hassle to deal with... Not everyone has double hero turned on.

The other issue about showing a resource tile empty while skimming the map is horrible. You might think there's an empty tile so you relocate near it, only to find it's occupied by another player after attempting to send a march to its contents. This wastes relocations and time during competitions... This issue has been a major bug for a year.
Sep 13, 2018, 21:4709/13/18
03/04/18
Mee said:

Aye, the ghost hero thing is definitely a hassle to deal with... Not everyone has double hero turned on.

The other issue about showing a resource tile empty while skimming the map is horrible. You might think there's an empty tile so you relocate near it, only to find it's occupied by another player after attempting to send a march to its contents. This wastes relocations and time during competitions... This issue has been a major bug for a year.
Y but really is not occupied by anyone cause didn´t give you the chance to attack to get the tile, i was thinking maybe this is due to some shielded tile that is free before shield expires but that´s only some idea...
Sep 14, 2018, 01:1309/14/18
06/21/17

Mee said:

RE  Lobo's  post.

I remember the situation of tiles with the wrong information on them , and related issues. 

I thought they had been fixed, and no longer a problem, so surprised you say they are not, though clearly at least one other person  is encountering them presently.

Sep 14, 2018, 08:4809/14/18
Sep 14, 2018, 08:52(edited)
04/07/17

Yes this "ghost hero" problem is recent problem and a real pain.  Let me try to fully explain it.  If your hero is not in town (on a tile or out on a march) and one of your marches without hero comes home and you have the window open to send out another march because you are in the process of sending out another march ... all of a sudden when that heroless march comes into your town the game registers that you now have a hero to send out on your march ... BUT ... you don't and it doesn't let you unclick the hero because really is no hero there.  So then you have to go out of the window of where you were preparing to send your march and go back in to send a march AND HOPE that another march does not arrive to your town while you are doing this.

I have when I am sending out a lot of marches with small amounts of troops (kvk, cvc) kept my hero at home so I can unclick it when this happens because it happens a lot when you are sending out a lot of marches with small amounts of troops and I found this to be the best way to deal with this problem.  I can send out 14 marches so it is a real problem and I am better off just keeping my hero at home.