Game lag in the forest equals missed resource tiles

4 Replies
User
4 September, 2018, 10:02 PM UTC

Does anyone know how to get around game lag when looking at the forest?

I was looking at some level 7 silver and went to farm it. I went to click my marching boost and the game took a minute before the tab came up and let me boost by which time someone else had got to the resource. The worst thing was because I had pressed a few times it then reduced the return time for my troops and wasted a couple of boosts.

UTC +1:00
User
4 September, 2018, 10:59 PM UTC

Welcome to desktop version of Vikings! 

Try turning off all of the settings that you can, ie march animations... It didn't help my lag, but maybe :)

UTC +7:00
User
5 September, 2018, 5:10 AM UTC
you can select the tile you want to farm from your town by looking into the radar, not having the map open will help you
UTC +2:00
Administrator
5 September, 2018, 7:15 AM UTC

Hello CLAMM! 

Please note when you login the game, the data is loaded into your PC's memory - that's the game working principle. Every time the application is updated, it takes the part of RAM on your PC. This kind of failure happens in case your PC cannot load the application data due to the lack of RAM or unstable Internet connection. Try closing all not used applications and tabs in your browser before launching the game. Please follow the link below to find the instruction with possible steps to solve this situation:

https://plarium.com/forum/en/vikings-war-of-clans/technical-questions/106959_what-does-the-game-need-to-work-correctly-/.

Helping Jarls with their issues about the Vikings’ universe
UTC +8:00
User
6 September, 2018, 6:12 PM UTC

Thanks KUD,

That helped a million percent 
UTC +1:00
3500873 users registered; 66944 topics; 349244 posts; our newest member:Belomor79