All Categories

Resource hack!

Resource hack!

Search
Aug 25, 2018, 21:5208/25/18

Resource hack!

Hi! It has come to my attention that people use resource hack to get billions of resources. There is a lot of fake accounts and fake clans in vikings war of clans. What the cheaters do is using hack to fill those empty cities with billions in resources. Then they attack those cities with their main accounts getting all the resources. By using vpn, public computer or Company computer the hack can't be traced to them. But it creates a huge unfair advantage because research costs billions in resources and they get those for free. Please fix this! It is a game destroying cheat.

Best regards!

Views
Comments
Comments
Aug 26, 2018, 00:4908/26/18
Aug 26, 2018, 00:52(edited)
02/21/18

Once you have admitted to youself that "The  emperor has no clothes" or taken the red pill, its difficult to take this game seriously and so have even less reason to spend either time or money on it.

Aug 26, 2018, 10:0208/26/18
09/22/17

The goal of most spenders in this game is to train as many troops as possible for points before having them die in onslaught defends or attacks... That's the name of the game for the majority of revenue producers unfortunately these days. Very little skill involved anymore. 

However, as you said, there are the players that use their knowledge (Oracle or play style) to help smaller players advance in the game..

Aug 26, 2018, 11:0308/26/18
06/02/17

Urak Bonesplitter said:

What the cheaters do is using hack to fill those empty cities with billions in resources. Then they attack those cities with their main accounts getting all the resources.

what hack ?

To my knowledge, the is not plenty of ways for a city to have billions of rss...

If a city hyperfarm, they need to be empty regulary else production stop when reach capacity... it is my case, each of my cities hyperfarm a rss type and need to be empty to the clan bank every 2 hours else production stop... it is not a hack...

Some player, create small sleeping cities who buy superpack or hyperpack of rss every few months... it is not a hack either, it is only the credit card speaking...

Some player are yielding like crazy and gather plenty of rss... not a hack too but only a lot of work for very little return in rss

So, can you explain how your so called "hack" is working ?

It is a bad idea to call somebody a cheater or hacker without evidence...

by example, i produce by hyperfarming around 1 billion of each rss each week... for somebody not knowing how to hyperfarm, it can seem that i am cheating... but it have take me 1.5 year for build my hyperfarm to the level they are today... a total of 18w4d in game... my rss production is result of long term hard work and not a cheat or hack...

About attack the cities for rss, i was doing it before... attacking my hyperfarm with main account... was simply a way to avoid the market tax for transfert... don't do it anymore since it is not practical with the delay for join/quit a clan... just do transfert to bank and pay the market tax... again, not a hack or cheat, only the way to play who evolve with the rules of the games who are changing regulary

Aug 26, 2018, 14:2308/26/18
12/29/17
I tend to agree with previous comment, I don't believe there is a hack as I know of people that create multiple acts and leave them. After a while you get mega packs and if you don't log into them for a while you get welcome back packs. It's a good way of gathering rss for yourself or the clan but it sort of takes away from the spirit of the game if you ask me
Aug 26, 2018, 14:5908/26/18
09/27/17

i think you have to remember there is a wide range of people that play this game from your average joe (like me) who plays with limited funds as i dont drink i use my money for things i enjoy, theres also rich people who play for fun and some that like the power rush, i have 3 cities two of which hyper farm and one that is my bank which never drops its shield and always has a minimum of 5 months shield, some players i know have 10+ cities that all hyper farm in a big way once you get over a certain level resources add us very fast, plarium have also stated in past threads that they actively search out and test any cracks or hacks that they find on the net and state that there are no cheats available that actually work for this game, if a player has 10 cities that all wait for mega packs that can be a huge amount of resources they get to use on their main city,you also have to remember you can have as many cities as you can create e-mail addresses playing via plarium.com, this game wouldnt exist if it wasnt for those heavy spenders plarium wouldnt have the revenue to pump into new ideas and maintain the game servers or employ the staff it needs, i agree the game is dominated by gold buying but you can play on a budget and stil have loads of fun and i play for fun if someone wants to plough  thousands of rl money into the game let them it makes a game i like to play  :)

also no one has hand cuffed anyone to the game theres plenty more games out there but you will be hard pressed to find any free to play game that is actually free to play 

Aug 26, 2018, 17:2408/26/18
01/25/17

Dear Jarls,

We understand your concern, but we assure you that there are no hacks for the game. We constantly check for cheats available online and none of them work. However, this user will definitely be checked if you provide us with the following information:

1. The number of the player's Kingdom and the coordinates of their Town or a screenshot of the player's profile;

2. Screenshots illustrating the rule violation(s).

Thank you in advance.

Aug 27, 2018, 08:4808/27/18
Well level 20-21 cities and 30+ towns. Suddenly billions of resources at once. Just when specifik players attack. There are hacks for every game out there. Or does plarium have better safety than many governments?, that regarding defence from hackers. I don't think 30 towns are connected to same credit card. If it is it just proves it is not a safe game.
Aug 27, 2018, 09:1008/27/18

The response there are no hacks rings bad in my ears, it is the same as saying that no one in the world have figured out a way to hack us. Mega companies get hacked frequently. And they spend a lot of money on internet security. But it is up to you, the people, to make up your mind regarding hack or no hack. Why has plarium, as the comment from admin suggested, not been a victim of hackers? Or have they?

Aug 27, 2018, 11:4108/27/18
Aug 27, 2018, 11:45(edited)
06/02/17

Urak Bonesplitter said:

Why has plarium, as the comment from admin suggested, not been a victim of hackers? Or have they?

They have... but not in the way that you explain it...

Plarium have be victim a ddos attack who put down their server... have happen a few time and take action against it... these ddos attack was creation hundred of thousand account in only a few hours, along with the generating of several kingdom...

So, sure there are hacker... but they are large scale hacker who have something to win indirectly or directly... and by win, i mean win big or huge, not the value of from 1 superpack of rss at 4.99 ...

Edit : most of the things that you can find for vikings are boot or people selling big account... 99.5% of them are scam who don't work and are there only to suck your real life money...

if you find a hack/bot/etc on the internet, it is probably a scam... if you know how to reach it, use the darkweb, it is probably real but same there, nothing is free, specialy there where you can buy everything, anything or anybody
Aug 27, 2018, 14:1208/27/18
Yes, I understand the comments above. But for obvious reasons they, plarium, can't tell the public that there is a working resource hack out there. They can only deny it until a solution is found. Wouldn't be too hard to create an indirekt method to trap cheaters though. But because of the magnitude of the game it would be time consuming to monitor the vast potential cities that could be filled with resources. Ofc cheaters shift cities to fill with resources. I believe in honest and fair gaming. I love this game, that is why I am so concerned about this. 
Aug 27, 2018, 14:2708/27/18
09/22/17
As I understand this, you're considering hyper-farming a hack and that's just not true in any sense. The game was designed to be played like this...I suggest you do a Google search of "vwok hyperfarm" and read up on it. What you're implying seems to say that reinforcing your clanmates with troops would be "hacking" too. Or maybe I'm reading this all wrong /shrug
Aug 27, 2018, 17:1408/27/18
Hi, you are reading it totaly wrong. I am not talking about hyperfarms, they have production ceiling. What I am talking about is a pure resource hack.
Aug 27, 2018, 17:2408/27/18
Ok, just to make it clear. I am no noob player. And I understand the game mechanics. I am not talking about hyperfarms, bying resource packs or other honest methods to get resources. I am talking about a hack!
Aug 27, 2018, 17:2608/27/18

*buying 

Aug 27, 2018, 18:0608/27/18
02/28/17

There is no such thing as ressource hack in this game, unless you can provide proofs or what make you think someone is hacking the game, something like that can not happen without plarium know it

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.