95 percent then Connection lost

45 Replies
Mee
User
10 September, 2018, 2:44 PM UTC
See? The copy and paste makes it impersonal, and that is what players don't like 
UTC +7:00
da3
User
11 September, 2018, 12:08 AM UTC
Hehehee.  Yeah they wanna see.  "I see your concerns.  Ill forward this up and post an update on it as soon as i get something back",  We understand that the house is divided into admins and developers. 
UTC +5:00
User
11 September, 2018, 6:59 PM UTC

Yes, I can confirm that after 4 connections, Plarium blocks your IP and I have been having a lot of problems because of this. I suggest (if you wanna keep it this way) that you at least allow players with static IPs to register their IPs in a "Safe to connect" database, so that your server remains safe, and we are also able to connect.

Last few weeks have been very frustrating, and I almost quit playing. It is not fun anymore.
UTC +2:00
zee
User
12 September, 2018, 8:13 AM UTC

Agree Great_ Sonia.- it is frustrating and I too am thinking of quitting.   

Plarium support was absolutely useless and a complete waste of my time in attempting to resolve this issue  -  wouldn't acknowledge anything I said and kept suggesting to use a different browser. 

I have spent a small fortune on this game ( i'm a 33 bil player )  along with how much time I have spent on the game is the only thing that keeps me trying  -  but i'm  getting to the point where I have had enough.  Plarium has seen the last of any of my dollars.

UTC +8:00
User
15 September, 2018, 5:31 PM UTC

As say the biggest player in my kingdom after get zeroed 3 times because of this bug "I want play, not think about why I can't"                                   

I'm quitting too bye Plarium 

UTC +0:00
User
24 September, 2018, 12:37 PM UTC

It has been 3 weeks since we started complaining about the 2 hours IP blocking now, and apparently Plarium do not care about what we think.

So,..... to hell with Plarium. If you cannot hear our voices, I am sure you will hear your bank balance more.

Goodbye Plarium.

UTC +2:00
3228967 users registered; 66802 topics; 348959 posts; our newest member:rubin