All Categories

95 percent then Connection lost

Search
Aug 23, 2018, 22:2408/23/18
02/28/17

Hello, for an hour now, everytime i trie to connect to the game i have this error showing at 95%, i tried every browser and the app and its still up, i have 1GO internet speed and it looks like i am not even connected to internet if i believe what this message.
Views
Comments
Comments
Aug 23, 2018, 22:4308/23/18
Aug 23, 2018, 22:43(edited)
09/27/17
hi im logged on with 2 browsers both are fine, chrome and edge, i really hate to say this as its plariums main excuse for issues  but try clearing your cache :)
Aug 23, 2018, 23:0708/23/18
02/28/17
andyhudson1965 said:

hi im logged on with 2 browsers both are fine, chrome and edge, i really hate to say this as its plariums main excuse for issues  but try clearing your cache :)
first thing i did when it happend.
Aug 23, 2018, 23:5908/23/18
02/28/17

Fixed by its own thanks @ANDYHUDSON1965 for your respons

Aug 24, 2018, 15:0508/24/18
01/25/17

We are glad it's resolved KUDJATE. Thanks to ANDYHUDSON1965 for the great suggestion  

Aug 27, 2018, 18:0808/27/18
07/02/18
Cleared cache tried 4 different browsers and still having this issue.
Aug 28, 2018, 14:2808/28/18
01/25/17

Hello LEGOSTONE! 

please follow the link below to find the instruction with possible steps to solve this issue: 

https://plarium.com/forum/en/vikings-war-of-clans/technical-questions/106959_what-does-the-game-need-to-work-correctly-/

If the situation doesn't change after performing the specified steps, please send us the information of all browsers you use to play the game, PC's configuration and the screenshot of the error message. Also, describe your actions in the game before the error message appeared. Please provide us with this information in private message. Hope for your understanding. Thank you in advance.

Aug 28, 2018, 19:2408/28/18
06/25/18

facing the same issue today as well...

could it be that some IPs are blocked from logging in?

Because: I've tried with several browsers, even different computers - neither of them seems to get past 95%...

When I'm using a PROXY from outside the UK though, the game loads!

Aug 29, 2018, 15:0408/29/18
Aug 29, 2018, 15:19(edited)
01/25/17

Dear LUNA_LOCA,

Thank you very much for providing us with this information. To be able to conduct the thorough investigation, please send us your game ID (Menu-->About the game) and the screenshot of the error message in private message. We process each request individually and will start the investigation of your request as soon as we receive the requested information. Looking forward to your reply and thank you in advance.

Aug 29, 2018, 19:0608/29/18
Aug 30, 2018, 14:37(edited)
12/19/17

i try all now the whole day!!!!!!! clearing all caches from firefox and chrome so

->clear the cache do not work..... 1 hour more and my town shild is gone<>

if i get raided then this is a game if you can not make a stable version for a browser....

Aug 30, 2018, 10:1908/30/18
Aug 30, 2018, 10:23(edited)
12/19/17

Update:

I clear  Chrome and Firefox Cache and cookies -> nothing

I try Plarium APP -> nothing

I try Facebook Gameroom -> nothing

Playing a different plarium Game WORKS just Vikings not!

My wife play over Handy with same Internet Connection-> WORKS

after 2-4hours+ later all works and i can play
i can login in my Browsers

i can login with plarium app

i can login with FB Gameroom

Now the same XXXXX again i cannot connect, now i need to wait again several hours and im sure it works......

can it be that the viking server blocks players? this is not normal that players all the time delete the whole system to play. and i forget the problem is not older then 1 week on my PC....

Aug 30, 2018, 13:5808/30/18
Aug 30, 2018, 13:58(edited)
07/22/17

you all got this error switching betwin 2 accounts right ? i think ips are geting blocked if you connect to more then 1 account

Aug 31, 2018, 07:1308/31/18
11/26/15

Hi,

i have this too. Sometimes it load sometimes I need 3 or 4 refresh before the game is there.

Clear Chache or not. The problem is there.

It is since the update jotunheim with the problem too load and the crash when you play with browser.

Aug 31, 2018, 12:5508/31/18
03/13/17

Guys, it can't be server because i always connect with 1 try. If it was server all player must have same problem. I think it may be problem on provider side.

If I were you, I would try to contact provider support, they can do some test with your ip adress and ports

Aug 31, 2018, 13:5108/31/18
02/28/17

SteelTorin said:

Guys, it can't be server because i always connect with 1 try. If it was server all player must have same problem. I think it may be problem on provider side.

If I were you, I would try to contact provider support, they can do some test with your ip adress and ports

its not server and its not provider after talking to few poeple i figured something, all of them connected to few other accounts befor they got this error and they all got it while they switched from one to another, some say the limit is 3 or 4 acconts befor this error shows up.

can someone else confirm that ?

Sep 1, 2018, 02:1909/01/18
07/15/18

Yep I've been testing this with 6 accounts.. and the following occurs (for me at-least).

1. Can only log into 4 accounts with in 1 hour before being blocked.

2. I'm only blocked on that server.. I can still log into other servers.

3. As long as i do not log into the server that is blocked for 2 hours.. I can then log in again.

4. I can log into all 6 accounts if I allow 18mins between each log in.. anything less and i get blocked after the 4th account.

5. Also seems to block logging into 1 account multiple times within 1 hour.

6. I have the following set up that I'm working on.. 1x battle acct.. 1x bank.. 4x hypers

It would be nice if plarium could give more detailed error messages instead of one generic error message.

Hope this is of help to some peeps.
Sep 1, 2018, 03:1509/01/18
09/22/17

That seems to perfectly explain what's happening to these players. Thanks people for checking into it and sharing your results!! 

It's good to know for players that it doesn't apply to also.

Sep 1, 2018, 08:2609/01/18
11/26/15

Hi,

sorry but I have the problem too when I only want to look in in one account.

The other account is not look in.

This problem is very much since Jotunheim.

Since than I have the crashes with memory on all browsers too.

Sep 1, 2018, 13:2909/01/18
02/28/17
khunterj said:

Hi,

sorry but I have the problem too when I only want to look in in one account.

The other account is not look in.

This problem is very much since Jotunheim.

Since than I have the crashes with memory on all browsers too.

anyone else playing at home with the same Ip ? be patient about the memory problem, is geting fixed slowly, there is still some but its alot better then befor.
Sep 4, 2018, 00:1709/04/18
05/14/17

Hello Vikings, starting over a week now I have been experiencing the same problems as you all are and this problem is only related to the browser versions I believe.This problem is a deadly issue and I am sure players will get angry or quit over it since its happening repeatedly. I myself use more than 1 account just like almost every other player in this game does and recently noticed this irregular Connection Lost error. In the end I ran my own tests and solution simulations it took me a good while but I eventually cracked it and figured out how to solve this problem and have also come up with reasonable suggestions to prevent this error from happening again. I have already come up with solutions and reasonable explanations for 2 problems which have been plaguing my fellow vikings. These problems had not been solved for awhile so I took it upon myself to take the time to run tests to figure out solutions to the problems. The 1st problem was a firefox related problem that I posted from my alternate account in which the game was lagging uncontrollably due to a disk space issue from firefox auto sending data to a folder after you clear the cache & refresh the browser and stockpiling it there without auto-clearing it https://plarium.com/forum/en/vikings-war-of-clans/technical-questions/108686_downloadable-plarium-app-issues/?post=510833. I included some suggestions to improve your app and solved a 2nd problem which involved an issue with getting the plarium app to go fullscreen https://plarium.com/forum/en/vikings-war-of-clans/technical-questions/108686_downloadable-plarium-app-issues/?post=510799 I have no education in anything computer related but have been playing games on the computer and other platforms for a long time and have gotten used to solving technical problems myself due to past experiences, its not hard if you dedicate time to figure out whats wrong. In the end I am not a saint I dont feel like continuously sharing my solutions for free and due to the fact that I am not a professional the general consus would be to view what I say with skepticism. Feel free to send me a private message where we can further discuss the issue that's only if your technicians cannot find a solution to this problem and fix it themselves, I will be happy to provide you with my research material as well as simplified theory on why this Connection Lost error is occurring,              

Sep 4, 2018, 02:4109/04/18
02/28/17

James Bond said:

Hello Vikings, starting over a week now I have been experiencing the same problems as you all are and this problem is only related to the browser versions I believe.This problem is a deadly issue and I am sure players will get angry or quit over it since its happening repeatedly. I myself use more than 1 account just like almost every other player in this game does and recently noticed this irregular Connection Lost error. In the end I ran my own tests and solution simulations it took me a good while but I eventually cracked it and figured out how to solve this problem and have also come up with reasonable suggestions to prevent this error from happening again. I have already come up with solutions and reasonable explanations for 2 problems which have been plaguing my fellow vikings. These problems had not been solved for awhile so I took it upon myself to take the time to run tests to figure out solutions to the problems. The 1st problem was a firefox related problem that I posted from my alternate account in which the game was lagging uncontrollably due to a disk space issue from firefox auto sending data to a folder after you clear the cache & refresh the browser and stockpiling it there without auto-clearing it https://plarium.com/forum/en/vikings-war-of-clans/technical-questions/108686_downloadable-plarium-app-issues/?post=510833. I included some suggestions to improve your app and solved a 2nd problem which involved an issue with getting the plarium app to go fullscreen https://plarium.com/forum/en/vikings-war-of-clans/technical-questions/108686_downloadable-plarium-app-issues/?post=510799 I have no education in anything computer related but have been playing games on the computer and other platforms for a long time and have gotten used to solving technical problems myself due to past experiences, its not hard if you dedicate time to figure out whats wrong. In the end I am not a saint I dont feel like continuously sharing my solutions for free and due to the fact that I am not a professional the general consus would be to view what I say with skepticism. Feel free to send me a private message where we can further discuss the issue that's only if your technicians cannot find a solution to this problem and fix it themselves, I will be happy to provide you with my research material as well as simplified theory on why this Connection Lost error is occurring,              

thanks for your dedication, but the issue is also phone related i asked poeple that play on android and ios and they also have it

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.