All Categories

TIME TO DO SOMETHING about Top Offensive players jumping clans!

Search
Jul 10, 2018, 18:5007/10/18
04/07/17

I love this game ... but when there is loopholes that allow some people to majorly scam/cheat the system it really ruins the game.  Allowing players to jump from clan to clan during CvC so they can travel all over to numerous other kingdoms to kill troops is getting OLD.  They set up accounts with little guys and then jump in to go to that clans cvc kingdom.  They have a lot of these little clans.  You got 80B influence players going to new kingdoms wiping everyone out. You look at the individual rankings for top offensive players and many of the top ones are in no clan than in a clan then in no clan because they are taking advantage of this loophole ...

IT IS TIME TO CLOSE THIS LOOPHOLE DOWN PLARIUM.  There are multiple ways to stop this from happening.  This has been complained about a lot in the forum.  This needs to be a top priority. 
Views
Comments
Comments
Jul 10, 2018, 19:0007/10/18
Jul 10, 2018, 19:03(edited)
04/07/17
Currently 6 of the 10 top offensive players this week are doing this ... I could look further and maybe I will ...
Jul 10, 2018, 20:1307/10/18
09/22/17

I wonder what kind of joy these players get from wrecking someone else's fun. 

It reminds me of a bozo wrecking a kids sandcastle or something. No efficiency in it at all. Purely to wreck other players gaming... Sad

Jul 10, 2018, 20:4307/10/18
Jul 10, 2018, 20:44(edited)
04/07/17

I think they think they are great fighters and they getting great rewards for being top offensive players ...

Thing is though Plarium needs to do something about it or it's going to totally destroy the game.
Jul 11, 2018, 15:4107/11/18
04/07/17
These guys do not ask to attack an unshielded town ... they jump to dozens of kingdoms during a cvc so at to up their kills ... and they love going to new kingdoms and hitting the POP ... and tiling ... they do not search for an unshielded town somewhere in the kingdom ...
Jul 12, 2018, 12:1407/12/18
04/07/17

THANK YOU Plarium for listening and doing something about this problem.

Looks like the latest update will fix this problem ... maybe not the best fix but probably the easiest ... and the "problems" the fix cause is worth the bigger problem being fixed.  The fix is that when you join a clan you will not be allowed to leave it and can not be expelled for 24 hours.

And just to mention the "problems" from this way of fixing this ... if a trouble maker joins a clan and starts attacking your allies or causes other problems ... you can't expel him for 24 hours.  If you are going to another clan to make equipment you will lose two days of clan events that appear in your own clan rather than one day.  As I said these problems are easier to deal with than the problem that is being fixed.

So again ... THANK YOU Plarium!

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.