All Categories

Game don't start

Game don't start

Search
Jun 27, 2018, 07:5506/27/18
06/27/18

Game don't start

When I am trying to play, game is loaded to 50% and stop.
Views
Comments
Comments
Jun 27, 2018, 11:5506/27/18
01/11/17

Hello, OLDSCHOOLBOY!

To process your issue, we need information. Please, specify, what platform are you playing through and attach screenshots illustrating your situation.

Waiting for your answer and thank you in advance!

Jul 6, 2018, 04:3107/06/18
Jul 6, 2018, 09:30(edited)

Hi.  Since July 4, I have not been able to log in to the game on both Opera and Chrome browsers.  The App is not supported on Mac, so I play only through the web browser, and it's been working fine until yesterday.

On Chrome, it loads to 50% on the artwork loading page, and then stops (like the user above).   I also get a script error message. 

On Opera, I get the following message (in black on a black background - so unless you highlight it, you can't even read it):

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Alert

Your browser does not support or does not work correctly with WebGL technology

Firefox Chrome Safari Opera Yandex Browser

For full immersion in the gameplay use the following browsers:

And also other browsers based on chromium

Продолжить

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I'm not sure if the line suggesting browsers is referring to the browsers listed, or if browsers using chromium is the issue.  Any clarification or assistance is greatly appreciated.    Again, this has been the state of play for me for about 24 hours now. 

*Add:  Stormfall and Throne both work on all browsers - just Vikings: War of Clans has not been able to open.  

*Add2:  I've checked the versions of Opera, Chrome, and Safari, and they are all the latest updated versions.  Vikings  does not open in any of the browsers. 

Thanks.

Jul 6, 2018, 12:0307/06/18
01/25/17
Your browser does not support or does not work correctly with WebGL technology

Hello, MIKA!  Is this question still relevant? If so, please follow the link below to find the instruction with possible steps to solve this issue: https://plarium.com/forum/en/vikings-war-of-clans/bug-reports/39287_-issues-with-loading-the-game-on-plarium-com/. If the situation doesn't change after performing the specified steps, don't hesitate to contact us. 

Jul 6, 2018, 19:2307/06/18

Hi Erna, 

I flushed the cache on Opera as instructed, and it seems to have worked.  

Thanks!

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.