Embedded error

2 Replies
User
25 February, 2018, 1:44 PM UTC

Hi,

I'm not sure if this has been mentioned before i would imagine i'm not the only player who suffers from this error,

I use chrome and probably several times a day my game freezes because of this error my browser shuts down and i have to reload the page

this is very annoying and if it happens when im attacking someone i might not get my shield up so leaves me open to attack and probably the loss of all in my city and would result in me quitting the game, can someone please offer any advice or if someone from tech can tell me if this is something i can resolve or if its an issue for plarium to sort out.

Regards,

AndyH

UTC +0:00
User
26 February, 2018, 6:59 AM UTC

Its google chrome problem. Over time, it consumes more and more RAM, you can open your Task Manager and check. Use plugins for freeze another tabs in chrome, or use another browser.

UTC +3:00
User
28 February, 2018, 11:09 AM UTC
i tried Firefox and also get a similar error is there a stable browser which doesnt have this error or is it just that this game isnt a very good one to play on my pc, doesnt seem like tech have time to offer any answers or possible options, 
UTC +0:00
1931291 users registered; 62222 topics; 327908 posts; our newest member:Castle 11533396