Glitch removes shield total loss of troops

3 Replies
User
19 February, 2018, 2:44 PM UTC
Why is it that i had a three day shield up get back on 1 day later and all troops killed and no shield thanx plarium for the glitch is this how you make easy money from us not good at all
UTC +7:00
CIM
User
19 February, 2018, 3:28 PM UTC
Are you sure you actually completed putting it on ... or that it was a 3 day shield ... ...
UTC +1:00
User
24 February, 2018, 8:47 PM UTC
If you had a skin expire that could take the shield with it (it shouldn't but it does sometimes).  There are many bugs that cause shield drops. And Plarium's response will be - show us a screenshot with the shield up and the timer left on it or we'll do nothing.
UTC +0:00
CIM
User
25 February, 2018, 6:20 PM UTC
I used to be majorly concerned about "bugs" ... but ... one thing for sure you do need to check and make sure your activation of your shield "takes" ... that is only "problem" I have experienced ... it didn't use the shield it just did not activate it so then I again attempted to activate it ... this has happened a few times ... and someone in our clan after much discussion cuz he lost troops realized that he had not made sure his shield was activated before logging off ... in other words you need to confirm that a shield activation actually happens when you attempt it ...
UTC +1:00
2345542 users registered; 62561 topic; 329178 posts; our newest member:shaheen