Obvious bug related to clan and personal levels In KvK

7 Replies
xyz
User
10 February, 2018, 1:58 PM UTC

This makes no sense.

How can you not get personal points and the rewards for  competing and completing levels in K.v.K.  if you are getting the points and rewards for the clan levels?.

This is compounded by the fact its says I wasn't a member when the event was posted which is also nonsense.

Firstly:

Admittedly there are no personal rewards  for C.vC but I was playing in the C.v.C before hand and got the rewards there, so must have been in the clan when K.v.K was announced.

Secondly:

Also nonsense to say I wasn't in the clan when the event was announced, as I founded the clan more than half a year ago, and I have never left it. 
UTC +7:00
User
10 February, 2018, 2:13 PM UTC
I am not getting the personal points and rewards either
UTC +0:00
xyz
User
11 February, 2018, 6:39 PM UTC

Having read somewhere on the forum, that bugs are dealt with on the forum rather than by ticket , its a pity that no one else , especially the developers or their agents  on here, has picked up my complaint. 

Come on Mr Ivar Marksman , Administrator  and Plarium support spokesman, where are you ? On holiday? What about a deputy ?

The KVK finishes shortly today. 

Mee
User
11 February, 2018, 7:08 PM UTC

Points are being collected just not being displayed. Annoying but not detrimental.

Rewards are not received until KvK is over, and only if your side wins, but I'm SURE you know that.
xyz
User
11 February, 2018, 7:41 PM UTC
It is something I've not previously encountered, so I hope you are right, in which case its  definitely a bug ,and it is somewhat detrimental , because its put me off competing. 
User
16 February, 2018, 9:52 PM UTC

Same in our clan with at least 4 accounts (even our Chief), at least half a year in.

The clan list shows the points for those accounts though.
UTC +1:00
User
16 February, 2018, 10:17 PM UTC
Having the same issue. I've been in my clan for months but see a message stating that I cannot get personal points because I joined too late..
UTC +0:00
xyz
User
17 February, 2018, 12:17 AM UTC

Still  no official reaction to this situation .

Its ongoing  as its affecting me in the return match,  which is days later, and so it shouldn't be a problem.

Now others have come forward to say it affecting them as well,  proves what I wrote initially, that it  makes no sense, that its  an obvious bug,  and which didn't affect me previously.

1932130 users registered; 62260 topics; 328208 posts; our newest member:Castle 1716144