Can't access game due to "third-party software"?

8 Replies
User
22 January, 2018, 8:53 PM UTC

Good day everyone.

I've tried to access my game, but I was greeted with a window claiming that third-party software had been detected on my account, consequentially blocking me access to the game. I have no idea what is causing this. What can I do to solve this issue?

Best regards,

JRWargame

UTC +1:00
User
22 January, 2018, 9:14 PM UTC
I received the same message. I have no idea what this is about and how can this issue be solved? Thank you very much for your help
UTC +8:00
User
22 January, 2018, 9:15 PM UTC
Same problem here
UTC +2:00
User
22 January, 2018, 9:21 PM UTC
Same here and I do NOT have anything like that installed.  I block and delete any messages I get from other players about them.
UTC +5:00
User
23 January, 2018, 1:36 AM UTC

So do I

It would be nice to get some feedback about this problem. Other people in my Clan have the same issue. 
UTC +8:00
User
23 January, 2018, 6:44 AM UTC
For me the same problem, I like to know what we talking about: what software on wich computer? Like also to know how palarium checked my computer.
Give me to knowledge
UTC +1:00
User
23 January, 2018, 8:20 AM UTC
Hi , the same for me !!!
UTC +0:00
User
23 January, 2018, 1:35 PM UTC

Did you try to use any apps guys? My friend got the same message (he didn't use nothing), after cleaning a cache the alert disappeared.

UTC +3:00
Administrator
24 January, 2018, 6:34 AM UTC

Dear Jarls, JMMRUAS , NMHENNESSEY , LINDBERG_JAN , KAT49766 , R.BERTRAND , PLEVIVIER

When you load the game, there must not be any third-party applications that may influence the game process installed neither in your browser nor on your PC.  

Please use only browsers and official applications Facebook Gameroom, Plarium Games app downloaded from official sources to play the game.  

If you don’t use any third-party software or you are not sure if there is one installed in your browser, please try to clear the cache of your browser or official application, also restart the game, close the alert window and wait until the game is loaded.  

As using third-party applications to play Vikings: War of Clans refers to the violation of the Terms of Use, the access to the game for players using such software will be restricted.  

If you still experience some issues when loading the game after following our recommendations, please provide us with the number of your Kingdom and the coordinates of your Town you have the issue with.

Best regards,

Your Plarium Support Team

Bearer of the highest Knowledge
UTC +3:00
1976686 users registered; 62462 topics; 329079 posts; our newest member:Chase