BUG on shaman influence ONLY with plarium.com accounts

4 Replies
CIM
User
15 January, 2018, 12:00 PM UTC
It seems that there is a BUG on shaman influence adding into the total influence for ONLY plarium.com accounts.  If you go to sh and add up influence it adds up to more than what is listed as total influence and this seems to be connected to shaman influence (since is "new" problem).  Only about 15% of shaman influence is added (not a consistent 15% so is not just a percent problem but consistently around 15%, I am just saying that to show how much a problem it is).  When others have checked and gave me their info ... it seems only plarium.com accounts have the problem ... those using phones the experience adds up correctly.  Maybe someone who has plarium.com account and knows how to post images (I do not feel like figuring it out if not necessary) can post a screenshot of their first page of influence in the palace that shows this problem.
UTC +1:00
Administrator
15 January, 2018, 2:06 PM UTC

Thank you for your message. We are already working to resolve the issue.

Best regards,

Your Plarium Support Team

Bearer of the highest Knowledge
UTC +3:00
CIM
User
15 January, 2018, 2:43 PM UTC
That is great news!
CIM
User
3 February, 2018, 12:45 PM UTC
We are still waiting for this to be fixed ... a lot of us are going to have a big jump in influence when it finally does get fixed.
CIM
User
10 February, 2018, 4:18 PM UTC
I see this was fixed and that well the overall influence was CORRECT and what was shown as the shaman influence was to much ... so no gain in overall influence ... lol ...
2375706 users registered; 62641 topic; 329509 posts; our newest member:BYRM