Server is down Fantastic!

20 Replies
User
12 January, 2018, 1:12 AM UTC
New KVK and servers are crap me in USA and my chief in Canada neither are able to get on server fantastic Plarium
UTC +7:00
User
12 January, 2018, 1:15 AM UTC
It appears to be global. I have clan mates across the world including South America and Europe. None of us can access the game. One was in the middle of an attack and was trying to shield back up. This bites!
UTC +8:00
d.j
User
12 January, 2018, 1:18 AM UTC
Server down...loads to 90% then kicks me.....was in the middle of an attack and now left unshielded...
UTC +0:00
User
12 January, 2018, 1:34 AM UTC
Same here. All down for over 20 mins now. Sometimes i can access for few secbut not really able to do a thing, before being kicked off again.
User
12 January, 2018, 1:40 AM UTC
This game is becoming a load of rubbish. They need to really get their servers running at all  times before actually asking people to pay for stuff in the game. This is almost like playing in a beta model of the game. You attacked and are left unshielded because of server issues and if you get attacked, all your work and effort in building up goes down the drain. Not to mentioned the real money that you spent. 
User
12 January, 2018, 2:12 AM UTC
all the cash flow they get from this game and this is the best they can do and I am expecting them to ask for a screen shot! check your cookies blah blah blah blah yadi yadi ya ya ya never there problem! 
User
12 January, 2018, 2:13 AM UTC
Thousands of dollars and if my shield drops in the next hour prior to me getting back on I lose everything? Not a good way to keep paying customers, lets hope we are back up soon
User
12 January, 2018, 2:13 AM UTC
and isn't it fantastic that  we can always access the forum that I think they never read or pay any attention to
User
12 January, 2018, 2:21 AM UTC
D.J I hope you where not attacking me
User
12 January, 2018, 2:28 AM UTC

well, it seem that it is the usual loggin server for pc player who is down... have happen a few time last year and it last for hours...

As these forum, i have never see any reply from plarium... don't think they care about our problems...

As support, always the same generic reply "clean your browser cache, check your internet connnection, etc"... what the fµck, problem is on their side and they want me to think that it is on my side...

I don't spend thousand but i spend my share every months... will be done until problem like this happen... most of the fighters from my clan use 8h shield... soon the shield will drop and they cannot log in for up a other one... there will be again plenty from our kingdom who will quit this game because zeroed... plenty of customer that plarium will loose...
UTC +2:00
User
12 January, 2018, 2:42 AM UTC

Same with me, i was in enemy kingdom, about to send troops for espionage, drop my shield in order to do that and kicked me out of game. Still can't get on and I'm in Uk.

Had exactly the same message also. As if its our fault.
User
12 January, 2018, 2:55 AM UTC

I'm in enemy kingdom right now and I'm really mad about this.

UTC +1:00
User
12 January, 2018, 3:06 AM UTC

And now, i have a maintenance message... unplanned one... do we get reward as with the planned one

message say :

maintenance

... for the followings reasons ...

1. ... optimizing game process ...

2. ... scheduled update ...

Maybe they need to add : 3 ... our cheap loggin server are dead ...

User
12 January, 2018, 3:07 AM UTC
Now it has become maintenance. Where was the warning and how long is it going to last? Can't  expect us to just keep trying to log on and we are in the KvK.
User
12 January, 2018, 3:11 AM UTC

I hate paying and get  a shitty  product!!!

Thanks Plarium....by chance i'll be able to activate a 24h shield

UTC +5:00
User
12 January, 2018, 3:17 AM UTC

j.f.myre said:

"....by chance i'll be able to activate a 24h shield ..."

Hmmm, maybe a good idea... when sh1t like this happen again, game engine must automatic put at least a 8 hours shield on everybody... and repeat it until problem is solved... it will spare a lot of drama
User
12 January, 2018, 3:44 AM UTC
The maintenance message now displayed is just a ruse.  We should be getting an advanced notice for maintenance scheduling. Common courtesy is also something they do not afford us
xyz
User
12 January, 2018, 4:06 AM UTC

Its very bad when this happens.

Some official must read some, if not all of the posts, as some do get some response from some spokesman

User
12 January, 2018, 4:39 AM UTC
The game crashed maybe 6 times before the maintenance message appeared.  Something broke and broke bad.  I think the maintenance message is just a catch all for anything bad that happens.
User
12 January, 2018, 4:46 AM UTC
server are working again... time to kill each other
1932251 users registered; 62267 topics; 328248 posts; our newest member:Commander 3142019