Second chance to get it right

1 Reply
User
31 December, 2017, 4:48 AM UTC

why isn't there a warning that you cant save hero set when you change skills seems there use to be a save button on the set but its been awhile for me since I messed with it so I change skills and it does not save and i loose 2k gold for nothing and I find that a little crooked. Reading through other threads I see you can only change it if you have an open slot to save it to if that is the case why cant the second chance option be blocked so it can only be purchased with an open slot and quit ripping us off

UTC +7:00
User
31 December, 2017, 6:51 AM UTC
Ok so I figured it out and what a convoluted way to bilk players out of gold! to reset hero skills first go into forge and make sure the hero gear for your hero that you are using the second chance on is equipped with the correct armor then go to second chance click on hero skills change the skills then select hero set you want to reset skills on but do not activate IT! or all your gold is flushed right down the crapper instead click on any open area on hero set you are changing when it opens click replace and isn't that just a miracle! please can you make it any more complicated for us less savvy players.  
UTC +7:00
2745929 users registered; 63508 topics; 334313 posts; our newest member:Tatsu