Shield Bugs

2 Replies
Khahan
User
27 December, 2017, 1:34 PM UTC

I know there is/was a bug that would cause 8hr shields to drop after a town skin fell off.  Are there any other known common bugs or suspected bugs that cause shields to drop?

On my one account, for the third time, I went to bed with a shield up that should have lasted thru the night only to come log in and find out it was zero'd out.   Its now been a month since it last happened to this account in particular.

My shield should have lasted until mid-January.  No, I dont have a screen shot.  I'm not looking for reimbursement from plarium. I already know the answer.  "Give us a screen shot from before you logged off to show your shield."    Sorry Plarium but that is unrealistic.  I'm not keeping screen shots every single time I log on for my accounts to show my shields.  I already know its not going to happen so this post isn't to try and seek help from plarium.

Instead I'm turning to the user base to ask if they know of any other bugs that cause shields to drop so I can start to figure out what is happening. 

Yes, I had a skin up last night when I went to bed (bastion of the beast).  Yes, the skin is still there.  

So any other known bugs out there?  If I'm doing something I have no clue what it is, but I'd like to stop doing it.

UTC +0:00
alca
User
28 December, 2017, 3:24 PM UTC
they should have logs of such things, why should you take a screen ? its devs job to make the game work well...
UTC +0:00
Man2Hell
User
28 December, 2017, 7:50 PM UTC
alca said:

they should have logs of such things, why should you take a screen ? its devs job to make the game work well...
not at this game ... welcome to plarium 
UTC +5:00
1819912 users registered; 53137 topics; 296975 posts; our newest member:familyguystewie