Pop-up warning prior to maintenance update

2 Replies
skibunnytaylor86
User
27 December, 2017, 8:09 AM UTC
Plarium must take some sick pleasure in stuffing everyone up. First we get a pop-up warning with a 30 minute countdown for planned maintenance, which is very nice of them to provide this warning. So I act accordingly and start to re-arrange everything I am doing in readiness for the lock-out but no, with still over 10 minutes to go and I'm in the MIDDLE of making my changes I get locked out. It would have been better had they not given me the warning at all. My question is WHYYYYYY do you do things like this to us. Makes me annoyed that I give my money to you, if you say 30 minutes then bloody give us 30 minutes!!!!!! GrrrrrrrrrĀ 
UTC +4:00
CIM
User
27 December, 2017, 8:35 AM UTC
Yes I have a thread on this also, it is not first time this has happened ...
UTC +1:00
lorijohnhill
User
29 December, 2017, 6:16 PM UTC

They completely deny this happened. I was zeroed because of it and they just tell me there was no malfunction. Then they give me a link to the terms of service that say "no refunds".

I guess, since there was "no malfunction", ending the timer early was done purposely in hopes that people would have major losses, thus encouraging them to give Plarium more money to rebuild.
UTC +0:00
1816731 users registered; 52677 topics; 295979 posts; our newest member:perdon28