windows 7 home premium ever since your mage and ghost You have the game black only

3 Replies
User
17 December, 2017, 7:21 PM UTC

the title is to the right without the hook edits you are requiring so i can post
windows 7 home premium, ever since your mage & ghost, the best my system allows to load now is a Fing Black screen with numbers everywhere!!
I haven't been well this week, but now all the game loads is a black screen with numbers everywhere, like some at plarium chose to windows 7 users out of being able to do, I click around in the black & it acts like the game is loaded by opening to make troops & other fix

I dont know what head has it stuck using the update screen as the load screen since this last POS update but fix this you or hire a programmer that can code!!

Lucifer

UTC +7:00
User
17 December, 2017, 7:30 PM UTC

I am presently trying to upload 2 pics one of the black number filled screen, & one showing no troops being trained in the barracks we will see knowing this company i will have to upload them to some server they are not linked with to allow tyheir to see it, God forbid you have an upload the evidence of the code ups link. ha I am surprised I could upload the images fix this !!!

User
17 December, 2017, 9:32 PM UTC

I finally got chrome to allow me back in but one thing I do see is a severe issue is to get a new mage it says go to bank offers, yet there are none for the ability to summon a mage beyond baggi!

Plarium, WTF are you expecting everyone to hang with a mage that cant go past lvl 10 eternally, I have killed tons of these ghosts which drop since i can get only 4 hits in before some steels the kill, allowing all the runes to drop on kill is & you know this, I wont be doing any more mage Period until 2018 mostly because I took advice from the forms to buy from clan store that cant be used on Your

Baggi POS!!!

I know someone out there will add a no eventually but Your Mage = if you didnt know

User
18 December, 2017, 3:16 AM UTC

i will say this now cease and desist period.

after finally getting vikings to load i tried logging into my facebook which i will never tie to this pos game you pos's, anyway sure i log into my facebook but at that point goes gray screen, & will only load to black from that point on without completely clearing all my cache yet again & rebootinghey plarium you if it is either play or use facebook guess which gets, i don't like facebook to much but at least it hasn't gone out & tried my world over just to be a like you have lately, the last game i had tied to facebook i would complain about a purchase's validity & facebook would reverse it immediately, but you kept up to where i just that entire facebook account, you once that way but never again. so you will give me 10 of points to tie fb i would rather keep my plarium gaming & reality completely separate so you will never be connected to my facebook account, but those will never have any account info for me either so just know over multiple times with your last screwing of my digital life, i will actually file a law suit against beginning next week to have you cease & desist your blocking my ability to use my facebook account & or this game, as separate things that is not a choice your allowed to make for anyone! cease & desist or i will see what i can do about blocking your entire ip addresses access to all countries other than the one your physically inside, who do you think has the higher chance, yes you can change your ip but i will speak to the networks attorneys about dealing with that tiny detail, face it your servers have coded digits that to change would cost you money.

cease & desist or i will seriously begin playing the easy legal game from the international courts, and i am sure face-books attorneys will have lots of input about how many of the transactions you process are reversed by their company on a daily basis, i doubt i will need to do much more than call a few attorneys that work there & let the begin to sling, since you have gone well beyond all rational measure in making a nuisance of your companies relationship with facebook and many other social networking providers i am quite sure.. :-)

1932243 users registered; 62267 topics; 328245 posts; our newest member:Castle 1716645