New Ghosts take hours to show up just like new invaders ... :(

11 Replies
CIM
User
12 December, 2017, 2:11 AM UTC
It seems the new ghosts are going to be like new invaders AND us on plarium.com have to wait hours for them to show up on map.  It would be nice if this were fixed.
UTC +1:00
User
13 December, 2017, 7:45 AM UTC

oh.. Do you usually haven't ghosts on time? it bad, I play via phone (or facebook gameroom), sometimes we have delays but the not so long that annoy. 

UTC +3:00
CIM
User
13 December, 2017, 2:10 PM UTC
Yes for invaders and now I see for ghosts ... it is a couple hours before they show up ... :(
User
15 December, 2017, 8:10 AM UTC

CIM said:

Yes for invaders and now I see for ghosts ... it is a couple hours before they show up ... :(

I've remembered the situation when my cache was overfilled and I have the only figures instead invaders. But it's the different issue. We joked about "ghosts of invaders" but now we have ghosts too. =D 

I hope this issue about appearing will be decided. 

CIM
User
19 December, 2017, 3:51 PM UTC
Clearing cache don't work ... I don't know why it takes a couple hours ... right at start of new day when you refresh you can see the new daily bonuses and also the new events for the next day ... you just have to wait a couple hours to see the new invaders and the new ghosts (which everyday we do not have new ones so it is only a problem for the days we have new ones).
tmc
User
19 December, 2017, 6:15 PM UTC
It is also more of an issue for US players, because it happens during the evening hours while it is the middle of the night for Euro players.
UTC +7:00
User
20 December, 2017, 9:46 AM UTC

tmc said:

It is also more of an issue for US players, because it happens during the evening hours while it is the middle of the night for Euro players.

I think it connect with a difference in a timezone. It seems that the game has a single time point for all areas.

CIM
User
22 December, 2017, 8:11 AM UTC
Yes the game has a single time point for all areas BUT what tmc is saying is that this showing up late for the new invaders and ghosts is more a problem for people in USA timezone because in Europe it is the middle of the night when this happens (when you have a couple/few hours without ghosts since there is only one ghost on "field" or without ubers since there is only one uber on "field") ...
CIM
User
26 December, 2017, 12:26 PM UTC
It seems same thing is happening with the snowvikings ... so we don't see them until they are about gone and by then many are already killed ... :(
User
3 February, 2018, 9:05 PM UTC
I have same problem, using kindle fire. Is it amazon?
UTC +8:00
xyz
User
4 February, 2018, 6:00 PM UTC

Teldar said:

I have same problem, using kindle fire. Is it amazon?

This is one of those topics that occur in multiple places.

I have recently  been persuaded to believe of the truth in someone's response suggestion that , at least for people who use a computer to play the game via the internet, it would seem that the earlier the Kingdom was founded ,( the lower its Number) the sooner you get  the "new " invaders whenever the time runs out on the old ones  and its time for them to be replaced.

We had been playing in a very early Kingdom in one of the  inter Kingdom battles, though this was not my intention, accessing a "link" took me back there, and I discovered they had all the  updates for invaders already playable, we in ours did not.............  

As you are using Kindle, it would suggest that the same thing happens for mobile devices, unless , as you suspect, its the connection via Amazon. 

I cannot tell you what happens on other mobile devices,or those  connecting via apps,Google or Face book,  as I have no experience of using them. 

User
6 February, 2018, 12:12 AM UTC

yes, invaders appears first in older kingdom... sometime, when you are newer kingdom, it can be 20-30 min late

but here, it is a other issue...

was already a few hours late before but when plarium have know his last server crash recently... they have call it update and have reward us with gift... 4 hours more was added to the spawn time of new invader...

last year, event start at 24 utc and invader appear 3 hours later... since the crash, it is 7 hours later... crash have mess up the server "clock" and it have not yet be solved since...
2368296 users registered; 62612 topics; 329441 post; our newest member:esme