Stange New Bug

7 Replies
xyz
User
4 December, 2017, 10:04 PM UTC

I am guessing this has been caused by the update.

Have just opened up  a task  to see what it contains before clicking start.

There is a picture of a square yellow crystal followed by the words  Rename Clan and the word Unusual  written in green .

Wonder what else Loki has left behind.. 

Update:

there's another I had initially  missed , Picture of square  purple crystal followed by Rename Town and the word Unusual in green.

Now

yellow lozenge  with  text  50% Moderate Economy Usual in grey

UTC +7:00
CIM
User
5 December, 2017, 5:24 AM UTC
Yes is a bug ... they are gems but not named properly in the task list ... when you claim it it gives the actual gem name and it does give you the gem ... but the names in the task list for gems seem to be messed up.
UTC +1:00
User
6 December, 2017, 9:55 AM UTC

it sounds really strange. Game database overburdened after update I supposed =D 

Have you got a screen?

UTC +3:00
xyz
User
6 December, 2017, 1:12 PM UTC

Took pictures using a camera  but that's all I know how to do....

There were more later and I only saw them on premium tasks( silly name it should be VIP tasks as the quality is no better than the personal tasks).

They may have already fixed it as I have seen none today, but then again I didn't see any crystal bonuses and that's where they all where. 

CIM
User
7 December, 2017, 12:26 AM UTC
I saw some today ...
xyz
User
7 December, 2017, 12:58 AM UTC

Yes  so did I.

So far only seen them in premium tasks ,but I think its been fixed  now, have just opened one that contained a crystal  but with all the correct text.

User
7 December, 2017, 9:15 AM UTC

xyz said:

Yes  so did I.

So far only seen them in premium tasks ,but I think its been fixed  now, have just opened one that contained a crystal  but with all the correct text.

I usually automatically clicking my tasks, I think I just missing something like this. or even I didn't meet this at all.

btw, if it interesting to you XYZ, I can advise you free program to screenshots - Lightshot. It rather fine

UTC +3:00
CIM
User
7 December, 2017, 11:21 AM UTC
It seems to be fixed now for me, the actual gem name is now showing up in the task list when you look to see what you will get from the task.
1907782 users registered; 60936 topics; 321517 posts; our newest member:gaso