being mugged

13 Replies
Ayo Gorkhali
22 November, 2017, 7:33 AM UTC

Anyone else noticed that they are being mugged? 

I have found that I am not being credited with the silver produced in my manors. I recently confirmed this by not playing for more than 12 hours, I should have had in excess of 3 million silver deposited in my resources in that time BUT NO.....  not one single silver coin was added to my pile.

Come on Plarium, you mug me enough for all the extra's needed to play this game, please don't mug me out of the resources I should be producing in my town...... 
UTC +0:00
Yggdrasil_in_fire
22 November, 2017, 8:50 AM UTC

Dude, why so loud?

Have u checked your Vault Capacity? To find it u should open Palace - Statistics - Silver.

UTC +3:00
CIM
22 November, 2017, 10:08 AM UTC
It's not vault capacity that matters ... it's manor capacity ... look at your stats and your silver stats and find out what capacity is there ... :)
UTC +1:00
xyz
22 November, 2017, 12:48 PM UTC
 well ... we been here before haven't we ......  they, the programmers  need to make it clear
UTC +7:00
CIM
22 November, 2017, 3:39 PM UTC

Yea we there again ... but sometimes and even many times vault capacity is LOWER than resource production capacity ... so original poster just doesn't seem to realize that there is even a capacity limit to production.

And just for information ... I never was confused by each of the different capacities ... vault vs resource building ... but I am English speaking and have English language descriptions ... maybe it's a problem in other languages and/or a problem because both use the term "capacity" ... maybe would be good to have different terms for each "thing" ... :)
Khahan
23 November, 2017, 2:17 AM UTC
So here is a follow up question - is the bonus to training troops coming merely from the existence of the manor (and the level) or is it somehow tied to the actual production of silver?  I've been trying to figure out why my troops training time went up from 9hrs 48 mins to 12 hrs 25 mins over night.  Now that I think of it, it happened right around the time I came into a boatload of silver.
CIM
23 November, 2017, 2:24 AM UTC
It has nothing to do with the actual production of silver ... just how many manors you have and what there level is ... I have wrote to you in other thread about this concerning that there is knowledge that can be done that increases the amount of troops your barracks can train (however I do not think that alone would cause that much difference.)  10% daily bonus wouldn't make that much difference either ... when was this ... maybe you were training with 10% daily bonus plus 10% bonus for KvK Revenge win ... anyways I have found no "bugs" in training ...
Khahan
23 November, 2017, 2:27 AM UTC
CIM said:

It has nothing to do with the actual production of silver ... just how many manors you have and what there level is ... I have wrote to you in other thread about this concerning that there is knowledge that can be done that increases the amount of troops your barracks can train (however I do not think that alone would cause that much difference.)  10% daily bonus wouldn't make that much difference either ... when was this ... maybe you were training with 10% daily bonus plus 10% bonus for KvK Revenge win ... anyways I have found no "bugs" in training ...
This was just about 2 days ago.  I was accounting for a potential 10% daily bonus. I was NOT accounting for the KvK revenge win bonus which I do believe we had until the other day.  In fact we kept it for a good week and a half I believe before it was lost.
CIM
23 November, 2017, 2:40 AM UTC
KvK revenge bonus is for like 5 to 7 days (I can't remember exactly but I think 6 days) not any longer ... and that could have been the difference than ...
xyz
23 November, 2017, 3:11 AM UTC
Is this a possibility? he said something had recently finished upgrading did this upgrading finishing affect the training time, or is it something to do with two boosts running consecutively giving a double reduction,  and then them running out. 
xyz
23 November, 2017, 3:27 AM UTC

CIM said:

And just for information ... I never was confused by each of the different capacities ... vault vs resource building ... but I am English speaking and have English language descriptions ... maybe it's a problem in other languages and/or a problem because both use the term "capacity" ... maybe would be good to have different terms for each "thing" ... :)

with you mentioning euros previously  I thought you were from the continent of Europe , but if you are a native speaker you are either an expat or Irish.

We discussed  the text previously. I don't think the words confused me, though they are open to debate.

I think I was aware the production facility was liable to shut down,but forgot.

I still believe that as both the  resource production area and vault are in the town there remains  the possibility of confusion over this, especially  if you forget and over think it as I did.

I am sure  a better description in game might eliminate  the situation being  ongoing.

CIM
23 November, 2017, 3:33 AM UTC
Yes I moved to europe when I was in my late 30's (about 20 years ago) ... and yes is confusing because both refer to capacity ... but is different capacities of same item ... capacity that vault can protect if your town is raided and capacity your resource buildings can produce before they stop producing.
Yggdrasil_in_fire
23 November, 2017, 7:50 AM UTC

CIM said:

It's not vault capacity that matters ... it's manor capacity

Right, manor capacity :)

UTC +3:00
CIM
23 November, 2017, 10:40 AM UTC
Yggdrasil_in_fire said:

CIM said:

It's not vault capacity that matters ... it's manor capacity

Right, manor capacity :)

You did give directions for finding manor capacity ... it's just that you called it vault capacity ... anyways that seems all clear now ... :)
1775656 users registered; 47795 topics; 285460 posts; our newest member:Витёк