New Event Rookie Hunt, is this doable?

8 Replies
xyz
18 November, 2017, 3:13 PM UTC

I see there is a new event posted, Rookie Hunt.

Which seems a bit  a bit of a misnomer, with it  actually entailing training troops.

However  I ask this question:

Is  it likely,or even possible that a rookie would be able to train as high as level 6, let alone some of the lower level troops?

UTC +7:00
Corgi_Viking
20 November, 2017, 7:13 AM UTC

no. it's unpossible. a newbie can get t6 only by packs 

UTC +3:00
xyz
20 November, 2017, 2:23 PM UTC
Corgi_Viking said:

Thanks  that's what I thought, so how come they are running it will these limitations?
SteelTorin
21 November, 2017, 12:36 PM UTC

xyz said:

Corgi_Viking said:

Thanks  that's what I thought, so how come they are running it will these limitations?

As far as I know, you can buy an unlimited number of troops. I have seen cities with huge influenced by t5. but if he buy it he won't get points. 

UTC +3:00
CIM
22 November, 2017, 3:13 AM UTC
I don't see what the problem is ... you can train level 1 troops and get points ... you don't have to train higher level troops if you haven't unlocked them.
UTC +1:00
CIM
22 November, 2017, 3:13 AM UTC
Although I do think the name of the event isn't applicable to what the event is about ...
xyz
22 November, 2017, 1:15 PM UTC

Yes .. thanks for that..

The name implies that its only for Rookies , which is turns out not to be ,and its essentially troop training,

I think its probably another example  of poor, or mistranslations,  It would be interesting to know what other gaffes are made in the other languages. 

The other problem is the information page is a standard page, and here it implies that you can train  these higher level  troops when in fact you are not advanced enough to do so.

CIM
22 November, 2017, 3:28 PM UTC

Well I get the game in English ... and neither Rookie or Hunt has anything to do with what actually needs to be done in the event ... so yea name is totally not applicable to the actual event.  :)

I do not though understand what you mean by the "information page".  If you mean the event description mentioning how much points you get for each lvl troop you train ... well all events are like that ... you can only do what you are able to do ... like train troops that you have unlocked or attack invader levels that you have unlocked.
xyz
23 November, 2017, 4:16 AM UTC

Yes that's what I meant.

It says kill /train e.t.c. and you get these points. 

That's why I asked the initial question .

When I posted  I thought  the event  was just for Rookies , which it isn't ,and the other guy  confirmed what I thought, that the lower leagues wouldn't be able to do all the items on the list, so it seemed pointless to suggest otherwise.

With hindsight I realised its a standard text, and probably easier for the programmers to use than an adjusted one 

1779166 users registered; 48230 topics; 286697 posts; our newest member:А8