Dismiss troop bug

1 Reply
Leroy
10 November, 2017, 8:08 AM UTC

I thought I had already submitted this question; but was unable to find it, so here it is again.

I dismissed some troops, from my Shrine of Odin; because they were causing me to be in the negative category with food, so I couldn't heal them.

After being dismissed, they are still showing in the Infirnary.

Why and what do I do now?

Global Map (473 Yavistfeld)

Clan (Avalon Reborn)

Name (Hertha the Merciful)

City (22450564)

Coordinates (X: 119 / X: 293)

UTC +0:00
xyz
10 November, 2017, 10:37 PM UTC

Leroy said:

I thought I had already submitted this question; but was unable to find it, so here it is again

I dismissed some troops, from my Shrine of Odin; because they were causing me to be in the negative category with food, so I couldn't heal them.

After being dismissed, they are still showing in the Infirnary.

Why and what do I do now?

Global Map (473 Yavistfeld)

Clan (Avalon Reborn)

Name (Hertha the Merciful)

City (22450564)

Coordinates (X: 119 / X: 293)

I replied to you on the forum this morning.

I have the  three pages that you have asked this question on, open right now. 

They are quite simple to find. but understand your frustration on both these issues

I  tried but could not duplicate your situation.

It seems that if you  really have this problem then you will have to submit it through the proper system, as the programmers may not see it here.

Addendum:

I  have just  edited my post  here and whilst re reading it, I noticed something that I'd previously missed .  

You seem to say you had troops in the infirmary that you couldn't revive because you didn't have enough food  to do this, so you attempted to delete them by going to the Shrine of Odin.

Well I am pretty sure if you deleted troops there, they are not the ones that where in the infirmary, my guess is you deleted some fresh ones, 

You would have to revive them first, before you could dismiss them, and that's why they are still there, in the infirmary  

.Problem solved???  Hope so

UTC +7:00
1752334 users registered; 45440 topics; 278698 posts; our newest member:★칠점사★