Troops are dismissed but they still show up in the infirmary to be helaed

5 Replies
Leroy
10 November, 2017, 6:59 AM UTC

I went to the Shrine of Odin and dismissed several thousands of troops; but they're still showing in the Infirmary, to be healed.

They are not draining my food; but how do I get rid of them?

UTC +0:00
AnubiZ
10 November, 2017, 10:01 AM UTC

Lol! I'm sure that all dismissed troops in the Shrine of Odin are totally disappeared. Those troops, which you lost during battles over your town will be in the Infirmary in Resurrection just one week. Those troops, which you lost during battles in your town will be in the Healing forever, until you cure or kill them. Dude, check it.

UTC +3:00
Leroy
10 November, 2017, 8:42 PM UTC

Why does everyone tell me this.

THEY HAVE BEEN DISMISSED, ARE NO LONGER SHOWING IN MY TROOP LISTS; BUT CONTINUE TO SHOW IN THE INFIR,ARY.

WHEN I GO TO THE SHRINE OF ODIN, THEY ARE NO LONGER SHOWN.

I don't know how I can make it any clearer.

xyz
10 November, 2017, 10:40 PM UTC
Hopefully you will not have to start this topic for a fourth time, the other pages are there .You will need to submit your problem to the programmers 
UTC +7:00
Leroy
10 November, 2017, 11:49 PM UTC
YEAH - Heaven forbid that someone actually respond to this problem, with actual help.
xyz
11 November, 2017, 1:41 AM UTC

The other post you "lost "and where I answered you this morning, and said I could not recreate your situation, as my dismissed soldier disappeared as it should have done, is  to be found  in the section named General Questions, under heading "Too Many  Troops"              

Game Support is the place to post your problem , they may  come up with an explanation.

UTC +7:00
1752351 users registered; 45440 topics; 278698 posts; our newest member:<<<>>>