accounts big troubles

2 Replies
Erwan
28 October, 2017, 1:52 PM UTC

Hello,

I have a big problem, let me explain to you.

I created a town in Vikings War of clans on this Plarium account. My plarium account (this account you can see here, mickaelfive with the girl and the hood) is associated with my facebook account :¬†[email protected]****mail.com. All this happened on my computer, only on my computer.

Then, I decided to install the game on my phone. I created a new town and it got associated with my facebook account : [email protected]****mail.com (the same address as before). This other town is very low and bad.

So, I get ONE facebook account, which is associated with TWO different towns.

This is a very big problem !
This is a big problem because I can't log in to the game from my phone.
While I'm trying to log on my real town from the phone, I get connected to the low and bad town.

Can you, please, help me with that ?

Thanks for reading this message, I'm waiting for your answer, thanks.

Bye.

PS : I can't write a message on this forum from my android phone. "Space" button doesn't work on this website from android phone.

There is nothing more exhilarating than to be shot at without result. - W. Churchill -
UTC +1:00
Erwan
28 October, 2017, 4:15 PM UTC
Updated.
There is nothing more exhilarating than to be shot at without result. - W. Churchill -
UTC +1:00
Corgi_Viking
30 October, 2017, 9:11 AM UTC

hey. it this case sync fb with this site and with a mobile game it's 2 different things. if you start the game via site you can't restore it in the phone. There is no sync with this site at all.

I advise you play via mobile phone and facebook/FB gameroom 

UTC +3:00
1781221 users registered; 48445 topics; 287490 posts; our newest member:shaynekelly