Personal Achievements Mistakenly tied to Clan Membership

2 Replies
five_i_s
User
2 October, 2017, 4:42 PM UTC

Personal Achievement Check Points passed during a Kingdoms Battle Event are being incorrectly rewarded the same as the Clan Achievement Rewards, which require the player to have joined a clan before the announcement of the competition.

https://support-portal.plarium.com/en/vikings-web/faq/competitions/competitions clearly states:

"The Global Competitions are held between Kingdoms. All players can participate in them regardless whether they are Clan members or not.."

UTC +4:00
duneatick
User
3 October, 2017, 1:37 PM UTC
If your kingdom did not win the battle you will not receive the rewards.
UTC +7:00
five_i_s
User
3 October, 2017, 5:16 PM UTC

Correct. My Kingdom won the Event. I passed 8 check points in Personal Achievements. scoring 1,197,568,807 points for my kingdom.

These points did not go towards my Clan's Achievements because I had joined it after the preview of the event had appeared and I (correctly) did not receive any Clan Achievement Rewards.

However, Personal Achievement rewards are being incorrectly coupled with Clan membership by Plarium even though their description states that participation in Global Events is for all Players within that Kingdom, whether they are in a clan or not.

So, either their description of Global Events is in error or their implementation is.
UTC +4:00
1825050 users registered; 53612 topics; 298570 posts; our newest member:stefaniefels85