special intruders missing when kingdom revange start

9 Replies
khunterj
29 September, 2017, 7:29 AM UTC

Hi,

in our kingdom 346 i miss the special intruders!!!!

In the other kingdom they have this.

What going wrong PLARIUM???????

Is solved they are now there!!!!!!!!

UTC +1:00
SteelTorin
29 September, 2017, 1:42 PM UTC

what do you mean, dude?

UTC +3:00
xyz
30 September, 2017, 2:06 AM UTC
I have the same problem, for some reason, even after restarting the game it takes several hours for them to show for me . I knew they must be there earlier, as on the first day of the completion people had points in the ranking table 
UTC +7:00
Corgi_Viking
2 October, 2017, 2:49 PM UTC
xyz said:

I have the same problem, for some reason, even after restarting the game it takes several hours for them to show for me . I knew they must be there earlier, as on the first day of the completion people had points in the ranking table 
Are you only one who has encountered this problem? Did you ask your clanmates?
UTC +3:00
xyz
15 October, 2017, 10:04 PM UTC
Corgi_Viking said:

xyz said:

Are you only one who has encountered this problem? Did you ask your clanmates?

xyz
15 October, 2017, 10:05 PM UTC
Thanks  just seen this, no clan mates to ask, but have noticed other people have mentioned this  elsewhere on the forum
xyz
1 December, 2017, 2:40 AM UTC

Well they started the event again, and the problem is still there.

Today  3 invaders  time ran out, and they needed  3 new ones, took a time for them to appear in the events invader list, but non are actually showing on the global map (at least for me they are not) so there's only hounds to hit. 

By serpent at the top of the list of invaders  it reads time left 21 23hrs

CIM
1 December, 2017, 9:36 AM UTC
It also always take a few hours for the "new" invader to show up for me ... this has been going on for months, maybe forever ...
xyz
1 December, 2017, 12:09 PM UTC

Maybe it has, but as my first post indicated, when the long invader quest, the one involving each invader used  first  started in October,  I noticed some players had points in this quest, (I cant be sure if I saw invaders lairs then, but know I have at other times when I cannot see the actual invader), they couldn't/shouldn't have  had points unless they could see  the pertinent invaders.

What's the point of them showing a countdown clock and writing  the invader lasts for 24 hours, if it isn't showing for this time? At  least  for some players.

If as some other players have also suggested ,if the invaders are showing at different times for different players it isn't a level playing field for everyone taking part .

CIM
1 December, 2017, 7:09 PM UTC
Some I think those who are on other platform than plarium.com ... that they show up right away for them but those on plarium.com it takes a few hours ... that is just a guess ... because yea for some it shows up right away and for others not.
1775661 users registered; 47797 topics; 285465 posts; our newest member:cepig