Can you get attacked with a shield ???

13 Replies
User
9 September, 2017, 3:49 PM UTC
A clan member said she placed a shield then logged off came back before her shield was up and had been attacked and her resources got taken.
UTC +0:00
User
11 September, 2017, 9:24 AM UTC

You understand that she could lie?

UTC +3:00
User
11 September, 2017, 9:26 AM UTC

Read this topic https://plarium.com/forum/en/vikings-war-of-clans/game-tutorials/39740_shields-and-ways-to-lose-them/

It might help your clanmate lol

User
14 September, 2017, 8:56 AM UTC

Just fast put bubble. nobody can attack under shield also as nobody can't to be attacked under a shield.

User
6 December, 2017, 6:19 AM UTC

shield up    went on holiday   came back and shield still up    all resources gone and infirmary full of casualties ...  rss would have been all in the 20m

not filling me with confidence ,,  is there a hack doing the rounds
UTC +0:00
CIM
User
6 December, 2017, 6:26 AM UTC
It's not possible to be attacked with an active shield.  And one can check their reports to see any attacks that took place.  Also if one took a screenshot before say they went on vacation they could see if anyone went in their account and sent resources from it because there is information on how many convoys you sent and received.  Maybe if someone had food and then their troops ate it (got more because some finished training) then their food could be gone but that is about it.
UTC +1:00
User
1 January, 2018, 8:58 PM UTC
I have heard from other members that there is a way to attack under the shield.  They didn't tell me how they did it but showed me the proof.  Part of it is to place your town next to the shielded player but that is where they stopped.
UTC +7:00
CIM
User
4 January, 2018, 9:22 AM UTC
They stopped because there is no way ... if there was a way more people would be complaining because more people would have been attacked under shield it would seem ...
xyz
User
11 January, 2018, 2:03 PM UTC

Very much tempted to say 

Yes but it wouldn't do much damage , as it isn't really much of a weapon.
User
12 January, 2018, 3:45 AM UTC

CIM said:

It's not possible to be attacked with an active shield.

in some way, it is possible... as to "attack" but remain shielded... people who do trap know how it work... they remain shielded and send reinforcement to a dead clan city without shield... allow you to trap the dead city and fight without drop the shield... same can be done with trapping rss tile or inveder tile...

Somebody with shield can loose troop if they are on tile or are as reinforcement... or are located in the unshielded pop...
UTC +2:00
CIM
User
12 January, 2018, 3:58 AM UTC
admiral.ackbar said:

CIM said:

It's not possible to be attacked with an active shield.

in some way, it is possible... as to "attack" but remain shielded... people who do trap know how it work... they remain shielded and send reinforcement to a dead clan city without shield... allow you to trap the dead city and fight without drop the shield... same can be done with trapping rss tile or inveder tile...

Somebody with shield can loose troop if they are on tile or are as reinforcement... or are located in the unshielded pop...
Yes this is true but what we were talking about was is it possible for your town itself to be attacked when it is shielded.
xyz
User
12 January, 2018, 4:01 AM UTC

By the time Id logged in to reply you had beat me to it...

I was going to say that's a ruse, rather than what was asked about. 

User
12 January, 2018, 4:23 AM UTC

CIM said:

what we were talking about was is it possible for your town itself to be attacked when it is shielded.

Of course not... in our clan, there was a guy who have be zeroed several time... he say that he was with shield but shield have drop and it was the fault of plarium... sure, bug can happen... but several time with the same guy... he have simply forget to renew his shield in time and try to put the mistake on somebody else...

In battle, specialy during kvk/kvkr, there is sometime a little lag... but it is a other story
UTC +2:00
User
15 January, 2018, 2:42 PM UTC

admiral.ackbar said:

Of course not... in our clan, there was a guy who have be zeroed several time... he say that he was with shield but shield have drop and it was the fault of plarium... sure, bug can happen... but several time with the same guy... he have simply forget to renew his shield in time and try to put the mistake on somebody else...

In battle, specialy during kvk/kvkr, there is sometime a little lag... but it is a other story

Have you ever seen a man who admitted that he had overslept his shield?

Ofc it's always plarium fault lol. In ANY cases. 

As I said above: You understand that he could lie to you?

2377685 users registered; 62642 topics; 329519 posts; our newest member:cris