Not getting all we pay for and support doesn't care!

4 Replies
kingmarye67
31 August, 2017, 5:59 AM UTC
After buying a "lucrative" offer, I didn't get any of my items, just gold. I got 800 thousand plus gold. I bought the double supremacy package on sale from 99 dollars to 49. They also charge me a fee later they NEVER mention! Anyway, they say there was a package with just that amount of gold, that is regularly 99 dollars and that is what I bought! There is NOT a gold package for ANY price without a package that will regularly give you that much gold for 99 dollars! They are thieves and crooks and do this to a LOT of people! They won't steal another dime from me! Along with all the other crashes and bugs, I am almost done with this cheating game! So dirty and underhanded!
UTC +7:00
Corgi_Viking
31 August, 2017, 9:23 AM UTC

Extra charge has taken from Google Store or IOS (Dunno what u used) so it's not plarium fault.

UTC +3:00
Corgi_Viking
31 August, 2017, 9:25 AM UTC

And what do you mean by:

kingmarye67 said:

I got 800 thousand plus gold. 

???

ca.medrano
4 September, 2017, 6:54 PM UTC

Hi Corgi, I have the same problem, I bought a lucrative offer $49.99 usd but I didn't get any of my items, I made a ticket 3 weeks ago, but they dind't respond me, so what can I do?

UTC +7:00
Ivar Marksman
Administrator
5 September, 2017, 6:28 AM UTC

Dear Ca.Medrano,

We received your previous message and responded to it immediately. You may not have received our reply because it went into your spam folder, or your email address was entered incorrectly. Please check your spam folder and your email address (we have written your email in private message) to avoid further misunderstandings.

Best regards,

Your Plarium Support Team

Bearer of the highest Knowledge
1758200 users registered; 46010 topics; 280040 posts; our newest member:michelewax1