java error

32 Replies
houseofshelter
15 May, 2017, 5:54 AM UTC
I try to buy gold but always getting syntax java error....
UTC +1:00
Ivar Marksman
Administrator
15 May, 2017, 8:00 AM UTC

Could you please explain the issue in detail?

It would be nice if you can describe the situation step by step. Please provide us with the following information here

Attach the screenshots, also specify your ID number. To find your ID, please open "Menu" at the bottom of the screen and tap "About the game". 

Thank you in advance.  

Best Regards,

Your Plarium Support Team

Bearer of the highest Knowledge
UTC +3:00
stormyguarana
3 June, 2017, 10:42 PM UTC

This is not my thread but I have the same error.

When I log in if I can log in from IE and want to buy gold. as soon as I start to scroll down to chose offer I get this picture and have to restart. This happens every time.

My player ID is 16580941

Br

Averno

UTC +7:00
a6810284
6 June, 2017, 2:06 PM UTC

this is not my thread but I get exact same error and its getting worse this after doing a complete reinstall and ugade to try and fix the problem

thanks
othrod
6 June, 2017, 4:08 PM UTC
Same here. Unable to log in game or buy some pack. java error.
UTC +5:00
Ivar Marksman
Administrator
7 June, 2017, 6:20 AM UTC

This situation might occur if you have a 32-bit version of the Windows operating system and you have insufficient RAM. Please try closing all not used applications and tabs in your browser before launching the game. Also you may try using the official Web-player which can be found by following the link: https://unity3d.com/webplayer

Best regards,

Bearer of the highest Knowledge
mahlermr
15 June, 2017, 10:18 PM UTC

The error I received trying to open Vikings War of Clans:

An error occurred running the Unity content on this page.  See your browser's JavaScript console for more information.  

The error was: Syntax error

I checked for the latest Java updates, but this did not fix problem.
Corgi_Viking
16 June, 2017, 6:55 AM UTC
Ivar Marksman said:

This situation might occur if you have a 32-bit version of the Windows operating system and you have insufficient RAM. Please try closing all not used applications and tabs in your browser before launching the game. Also you may try using the official Web-player which can be found by following the link: https://unity3d.com/webplayer

Best regards,

DID YOU TRY THIS??
bernard.marguerin
16 June, 2017, 2:07 PM UTC

Hi, I have the same error and cannot launch with a 64 - bit version and 8 G RAM.... it worked up to know even with some erratic errors. I leave for holidays so expect some answers later.

ID29268807
beads33
17 June, 2017, 1:57 AM UTC
same error after update unplayable. if I lose  shield or troops etc ill be doing a cc reimbursement for any money spent on this game.
UTC +8:00
acasciorizzo
17 June, 2017, 2:26 AM UTC
I am using microsoft windows edge browser which is not compatibly with the link from administrator posted to use to fix login issues but what did fix my problem we all are having since the update was to use a different browser. I am using Firefox now to load game up and works smoothly now,Good Luck to everyone.
peter.german1
17 June, 2017, 4:21 PM UTC
I'm getting exactly the same issue as everyone else using Microsoft Edge to attempt to login. I don't see why I should need to install additional software to remedy this issue or even install a different browser when this is clearly a game software development issue as the game has been working fine up until now?
fuselfrei
17 June, 2017, 7:31 PM UTC

since yesterday update I have serious Problems in entering the game (Windows 10 edge - java script error) ist always the last step - I can see the clan chat - the stupid muisc plays - but error message about java script error and frozen window )

ist not the Java script - it is only with yr page !
Corgi_Viking
19 June, 2017, 8:29 AM UTC

peter.german1 said:

I'm getting exactly the same issue as everyone else using Microsoft Edge to attempt to login. I don't see why I should need to install additional software to remedy this issue or even install a different browser when this is clearly a game software development issue as the game has been working fine up until now?

So u don't want to do what admin suggest you and you still complain that they won't help....Do you understand that you are wrong?

Corgi_Viking
19 June, 2017, 8:30 AM UTC

Ivar Marksman said:

This situation might occur if you have a 32-bit version of the Windows operating system and you have insufficient RAM. Please try closing all not used applications and tabs in your browser before launching the game. Also you may try using the official Web-player which can be found by following the link: https://unity3d.com/ru/webplayer

Best regards,

Why can not you just download a web player, as Ivar said

piotrhajduk
19 June, 2017, 5:04 PM UTC

Stupid admins, have to realize that ist not a fix using another browser. i want it to run on edge, i got a 64bit System with 16gb ram and i dont believe you guys arent able to fix it from your side. the damn link for the web Player leads to a russian page and i dont buy, what i cant read...

help please with that Syntax error in an serious way...
Corgi_Viking
20 June, 2017, 1:55 PM UTC

Here: Get another one https://unity3d.com/webplayer

goudappeltje
21 June, 2017, 5:54 PM UTC

I installed that a few days ago, and it made no difference at all. 

I can get in the game on Chrome, sure, but I don't want to. I use a multiple monitor set up, Edge is the browser set up to displays on the monitor I use for these things, and if it can't work on there then this game's just not for me.

UTC +2:00
denniselliott27
27 June, 2017, 11:31 PM UTC
Corgi_Viking said:

So u don't want to do what admin suggest you and you still complain that they won't help....Do you understand that you are wrong?

I don't believe he's wrong at all. Some people just don't want to have to install an entirely different browser just to run one game. It worked fine with Microsoft Edge up until the last update, so I don't believe it's beyond the devs' abilities to fix what the last update broke. And having a game that can be played over multiple browser setups means that far more people will want to and be able to play it, which in turn increases the profit potential of the game. But if the devs' response to legitimate concern caused by difficulty loading or logging in is to ignore or disregard players' complaints and concerns, then it vastly decreases the attractiveness of playing the game, since it sends the message (real or not) that the players convenience is far less important to them than their own. Creating and maintaining the game is the devs' JOB, and sometimes in our jobs, we have to do things which are inconvenient for us and more convenient for the people we work for. And the people the devs work for are the players.
mitslipmo
28 June, 2017, 2:14 AM UTC
this is clearly a game problem everybody is using different systems and have tried there so called fix and HELLO  IT STILL DOESNT WORK 
IRISH
1776363 users registered; 47865 topics; 285795 posts; our newest member:Crashcart911