possible speed bug

6 Replies
User
10 May, 2018, 1:31 PM UTC

was sending rss to a clan mate when i have see the following :

the sending windows say that it will take 44 seconde for send the rss but when i send it, it take 1 minute and 10 seconde... how is it possible ?

If other people have similar glitch, post a screenshot here
UTC +7:00
User
10 May, 2018, 2:11 PM UTC
how do you make it so you see the processes nice and tidy in the corner ? i have to click on this icon to bring them up and they cover the whole screen :/
UTC +0:00
User
10 May, 2018, 2:46 PM UTC

is it happen every time?

UTC +3:00
User
10 May, 2018, 2:48 PM UTC

madd said:

how do you make it so you see the processes nice and tidy in the corner ? i have to click on this icon to bring them up and they cover the whole screen :/

do you use full-screen mode? what screen resolution do you have?

User
10 May, 2018, 3:41 PM UTC

my resolution is 1920*1080 ... in browser full screen or maximized windowed mode, i have the chat windows left and the process windows right... but once browser is not in maximized windowed mode, same as madd

it happen everytime, anywhere... but only for send rss to a clan mate... for troop send on tile, or as reinforcement, or rss to stronghold, or for attack city, the time is the correct as announced ...
User
10 May, 2018, 4:24 PM UTC

found why i happen, it is the centurion gear...

with centurion gear, it wrongly reduce the speed show in the windows "resource aid" for sending rss to a clansmate... with any other armor piece, time annouced in the window "resource aid" match the real time.

normaly, speed for send rss is only related to the market level... invader gear have no influence on it...

so, it is a minor bug... information show in the "resource aid" windows is wrong when your hero is with centurion armor...

EDIT : if you want to reproduce the glitch, you must put centurion armor on your hero
Administrator
11 May, 2018, 11:42 AM UTC

Dear ANESFAN,

Thank you very much for providing us with this information. This issue has been forwarded to our technicians for further investigation. We will contact you if we need any additional information. Thank you for your understanding.

Best regards,

Your Plarium Support Team

Bearer of the highest Knowledge
1930379 users registered; 62190 topics; 327670 posts; our newest member:Castle 11525436