Issues with invader windows and shaman windows closing

5 Replies
User
17 April, 2018, 9:21 PM UTC

This issue is intermittent and only occurs with two types of windows.

1) Invader/ghost window - When I click on an invader or ghost, the window opens and then closes very quickly

2) Shaman equipment window - When I try to change equipment, as soon as I select the item to change, the window to the right showing the items closes.

I'm using PC.  I've tried different browsers and changing mice.  It still happens.  It started around a month ago with the invaders and ghosts and around a week or two ago with the shaman.

It doesn't happen in other windows or other areas of the game.
UTC +4:00
User
18 April, 2018, 8:21 AM UTC

hey, can u describe your prob in more details ? mb somebody faced with that problem but it not very clear

is there some error or they’re just closing without any warnings ? where u tried to equip items (Forge/Shaman window) ? all that u think will help us to understand your prob, bro :) it will be great

UTC +3:00
User
19 April, 2018, 6:26 AM UTC

esourcekn said:

1) Invader/ghost window - When I click on an invader or ghost, the window opens and then closes very quickly

Have something like this when i kill the ghost... a windows open like with hero and invader for yield the killed ghost but in case of shaman, it close itself very fast... need to click the ghost tile again for send troop to yield it

if it is during attack, be sure to uncheck the "close windows after sending hero/shaman" in the lower right side of the windows
UTC +7:00
User
21 April, 2018, 4:21 AM UTC

vikingguy said:

hey, can u describe your prob in more details ? mb somebody faced with that problem but it not very clear

is there some error or they’re just closing without any warnings ? where u tried to equip items (Forge/Shaman window) ? all that u think will help us to understand your prob, bro :) it will be great

It's difficult to describe. There is no error or crash.

When I click on an invader to attack it, the "invader" window opens, then it closes very quickly.  I can click on the invader again, but the window just opens and then closes quickly again.

Similar with the shaman equipment.  When i select the shaman, the shaman window opens. On the left side of the window is the shaman with the six items of gear. On the right side is a list of abilities.  When I select the piece of gear i want to change (for example, the boots),  a list of boots will appear on the right side of the window (where the abilities were), however it will immediately close and show abilities again. Making it very difficult to change gears.

This only happens to me in these two areas of the game.  The invader issue is intermediate.  It will sometimes behave fine.  The shaman issue is there almost all of the time. Other windows function fine.

I'm using PC with Chrome, but have tried other browsers with similar results.

User
23 April, 2018, 9:45 AM UTC
Did you try equip gear from the forge?
UTC +3:00
User
25 April, 2018, 6:31 PM UTC
This issue appears to have gone away with the last update.
1947652 users registered; 62421 topic; 328851 post; our newest member:Chris214