Becoming unplayable

3 Replies
Mee
User
10 April, 2018, 2:39 AM UTC

Playing through plarium.com version

Clicking on empty tiles, get booted. Clicking on player info three or four times to register. Can't view global statistics because it's so choppy. Favorite booster menu making tile hitters impossible to snipe. The ridiculous repute benefit amounts.

Besides all of the obvious determents, the pay to play three of four shamans forces that issue to be competitive.

I'm in a top 150 clan, and we've still been winning, but it's more of a chore and less of an enjoying relaxing time anymore. May need to say later.

Edit: yielding is also constantly refreshing screen taking the or four clicks to send. Everything is FUBAR! gahhhrrgh!

UTC +7:00
User
10 April, 2018, 9:25 AM UTC

Which browser do you using? I play with google chrome on plarium.com and it seems to be alright, try change browser or clear cache

UTC +3:00
Mee
User
10 April, 2018, 12:15 PM UTC
Chrome and I clear twice a week. A handful in clan having same issues... They call it "glitchy"
User
12 April, 2018, 2:09 PM UTC

Mee said:

Edit: yielding is also constantly refreshing screen taking the or four clicks to send.

have same problem in firefox and a team mate have the problem in chrome... don't always happen... and don't last long...

usualy happen in same time that map not refreshing, with tile show empty but when you send troop, it say "already occupied" or "location don't exist anymore"... i think that it is more related to some server overload moment

As for shaman, you must have miss the cheap bunny from last sunday... have receive charm and shaman energy with it for free... then it was the killing ghost event who have give some ulf charm too... as now, i have my 4 shaman activated but only the first one at high lvl bcs of the snowviking who was numerous and charm who can be buy in the clan store... so, play for free is yet possible with all shaman but it is hard...
1976664 users registered; 62462 topics; 329079 posts; our newest member:yongaryboss